GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the f**k is Gadget Racers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gadget Racers'.
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:25
Regular
Just wondering...

It is only like £15...

Does that mean it is bad? It looks a laugh to me.
Mon 15/12/03 at 23:38
Regular
Aye - I preferred playing Sonic Adventure on my Dreamcast - mind you, I got it for Christmas the last year games were being sold for it.

I had the nice 9 game pack from SR - though most the games were pap, it was nice to say I had a large collection to start off with - even if the postman did deliver it to the people who live opposite - who then tried to knick the whole thing...

I felt so excited just to be able to play Sonic Adventure, a game which I had slated at 'Innovations' in Disney's Epcot Centre in Florida - especially considering they had decided they were going to stop production of the Dreamcast months before I went there. I loved playing it and played it to death - it felt so Christmassy.

I hated Big the Cat's game though...
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:15
Regular
Dreamcast will always remain a legend.

And that is the review of the PS2 game.
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I never ever ever played on a Dreamcast.

Ever ever ever.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Reminds me of Toy Racers on Dreamcast (*tear falls from eye in memory of the brilliantness of the DC*). That was £5 on release and £3 of that went to charity. Chroistmus 2002 that was. What a great year - Shenmue 2 and...and..and *breaks down into tears over loss of the Dreamcast*
Mon 15/12/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
It gets 7.4 on gamespot.com

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/gadgetracers/index.html

looks OK for £15
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:25
Regular
Just wondering...

It is only like £15...

Does that mean it is bad? It looks a laugh to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.