GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix 2 and 3 to be seriously delayed?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/08/01 at 10:07
Regular
Following the death of aaliyah who was supposed to star in the matrix sequels with keanu reeves + others could the films be delayed as much footage has already been filmed?
Mon 27/08/01 at 10:07
Regular
Following the death of aaliyah who was supposed to star in the matrix sequels with keanu reeves + others could the films be delayed as much footage has already been filmed?
Mon 27/08/01 at 11:56
Regular
"I am your father"
Was that the daughter in Romeo must Die? And if so, when did she die and how?
Mon 27/08/01 at 19:57
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Remember the Crow? Or even Gladiator? If an actor/actress dies then it is possible to digitally recreate them and finishe the film. It might sound far-fetched but it would be a far more fitting tribute to Aaliyah than to just reshoot and cast aside her involvement, even if a script rewrite was required. It might push the cost up but it's been done before and in my opinion it should be done again.
Mon 27/08/01 at 20:14
Regular
The Dogfather wrote:
> Was that the daughter in Romeo must Die? And if so, when did she
> die and how?

yes, in a plane crash in the bahamas yesterday. She was alao a good singer (Try again last year) See Aaliyah died thread.
Tue 28/08/01 at 00:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Apparently her scenes were already shot, she didn't have a major role and they shot them to fit in with her recording schedule, so no delays because of her death.

Whether they still keep her footage is another question though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.