GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Starwars Battlefront !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Battlefront'.
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:41
Regular
""To the pub...""
So Battlefield 1942 for xbox got cancelled.

Well

How about a Starwars battlefield 1942 on live.

lets just hope it gets released
Tue 16/12/03 at 14:06
Regular
""To the pub...""
A Preview from a PS2 site:

http://www.playstationmagazine.com/ article2/0,4364,1400903,00.asp

(copy and paste remove space between / & article)

"A multiplayer online shooter set in the Star Wars universe featuring soldier sets from the series (Stormtroopers, Rebel pilots, AT-AT commanders, Republic Guards) and a wide variety of vehicles out of the films. Players take part in epic battles from both the original series (Episodes IV, V, VI) as well as the prequel trilogy (Episode I, II, III.)
The game liberally borrows concepts from EA's Battlefield series, transplanting the competitive action into the Star Wars galaxy."

Taken from ign.
Tue 16/12/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Teal'c"
Those images do look very dodgy, and probably fake, like you said.

Ah well, let us pray.
Tue 16/12/03 at 13:48
Regular
""To the pub...""
Basically i did'nt explain myself properly there is a game coming out on Xbox and possibly ps2 called Starwars Battlefront.

And the easiest way to describe it is a Starwars version of Battlefield 1942.

So instead of flying fockewulfs and spitfires you'll be flying x-wings and tie fighters instead of tanks and apc's they'll be at-st's and at-at's and so on.

I am still searching the net for more info the only screenshots i've found so far are at this forign site here:

http://www.jucaushii.ro/show_img.php?imgid=443

the screenshots do look a little dodgy they might be fakes or because its so early into the game.
Mon 15/12/03 at 23:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Basically

Battlefront 1942 + Live + Star Wars = I WANT!
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Teal'c"
Sn....ub?
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Say wha?
Regular
""To the pub...""
So Battlefield 1942 for xbox got cancelled.

Well

How about a Starwars battlefield 1942 on live.

lets just hope it gets released

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.