GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT4 Prologue"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Tue 16/12/03 at 09:33
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Has anybody else picked this up? I had one of those unforgettable gaming moments last night - reaching 300kmh on the Fuji speedway in the BMW Mclaren GT car for the first time. I was using the GT Force wheel... I've never felt feedback like it. Everything was shaking, really scary stuff!
Thu 18/12/03 at 12:16
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
nothing important, don't worry about it.
Thu 18/12/03 at 11:35
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> Darwock I have the flip lid case and boot discs also :) thought I was
> the only one.
>
> Send me your email address to [email protected], I know a couple of
> things about Flip Lid PS2's you may not be aware of ...
>

I also have flip-top lid and boot discs, what's the couple of things you know about?????

> When you want to sell GT4 let me know
Thu 18/12/03 at 10:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
> Darwock wrote:
GT4 should still be out in March over here :-)

No way, won't be out in Japan until February at the very earliest, we won't get it until June/July.
Wed 17/12/03 at 20:06
"Sony/PS2/Best"
I have reached 493.1 km/h in GT3, this was in a RUF
Wed 17/12/03 at 11:16
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Darwock I have the flip lid case and boot discs also :) thought I was the only one.

Send me your email address to [email protected], I know a couple of things about Flip Lid PS2's you may not be aware of ...

When you want to sell GT4 let me know
Wed 17/12/03 at 05:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Was going to get it but after buying FFX-2 i had bought my one import game for this month. Maybe after Christmas but i am waiting for the new Star Ocean game to come out in Japan.
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:31
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Empty rumour. It's not even going to the US. Just Japan and China/HK.
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:27
Regular
Darwock wrote:
> I'm playing it on my UK PS2, but with the flip-top and boot disc.
> These are the choices you make. GT4 should still be out in March over
> here :-)

Curse you and your flip-topping ways!

*shakes fist*

I thought the UK was meant to get the Prologue too? Or was that just another empty rumour?
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:25
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Sorry VR, no don't have R:Racing Evo. Seems to be a bit of a love it/hate it kind of game? I just don't think I have time for two driving games at the mo'
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:23
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I'm playing it on my UK PS2, but with the flip-top and boot disc. These are the choices you make. GT4 should still be out in March over here :-)

They have released the 900 degree turn GT Force Pro wheel in the USA, but the USA don't even get Prologue. Amazingly, it has been discovered that you can unlock the full lock of the wheel for GT3 and other driving games.

I wish they'd bring out the UK version early!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.