GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 abuse"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/08/01 at 23:27
Regular
Is it just me are is the PS2 still getting abuse unfailrly. At least once a week there is a dig at the PS2, either about the lack of quality launch titles (yes even now) are the price, and now even the owners as it seems we say we are cool!! and above the rest of the console owning people.

Can this stop now or can a decent arguement come up, If you think the price is too much, dont buy it. If the games are not good enough for you, dont buy it. Stop moaning!!

By the way this is not a dig at anyone in particular and means no offence.
Sun 26/08/01 at 23:27
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Is it just me are is the PS2 still getting abuse unfailrly. At least once a week there is a dig at the PS2, either about the lack of quality launch titles (yes even now) are the price, and now even the owners as it seems we say we are cool!! and above the rest of the console owning people.

Can this stop now or can a decent arguement come up, If you think the price is too much, dont buy it. If the games are not good enough for you, dont buy it. Stop moaning!!

By the way this is not a dig at anyone in particular and means no offence.
Mon 27/08/01 at 00:14
"High polygon count"
Best thing we can ALL do is not rise to the bait. If there's an anti-PS2 post, don't bother replying, no matter how tempting it may be.

What I usually do is give them a read, and ONLY reply if there are technical inaccuracies that need to be put right. Don't argue FOR PS2 as such - just point out the flaws in the post.
Mon 27/08/01 at 00:16
i cant beleive people could insult a ps2 owner about them getting ripped off with the price. doesnt that mean the person on the other side is indicating there poor and cant afford a ps2?
Mon 27/08/01 at 00:17
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I suppose your right but its is damn annoying and stupid what some off them write.
Mon 27/08/01 at 00:19
Regular
ISS Pro wrote:
and now even the owners as it seems we say we are cool!! and above the rest of the console owning people.

can I just say that most sain console owners don't think that, the guy who said it was chatting bollards.
Mon 27/08/01 at 00:20
"High polygon count"
Yup, it is annoying, but trust me - you'll get so sick of it that in the end you won't bother. The quickest way to kill a console wars thread is to ignore it.

Apart from that - leave the idiots to their delusions! :-)
Mon 27/08/01 at 00:26
i think the best way to end a console war topic is to call my mates cousin josh. hes full of trash like TBN and would make anybody shut up because of clever things. thing is hes a ninty
Mon 27/08/01 at 00:28
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Yeah, I was foolish enough to reply to N64ever or whatever his name is.I regret it still.Sorry everyone!I now understand that there is no point in making the topic any dumber.The more people reply, the more excited the person will get and will continue posting s****
Mon 27/08/01 at 00:31
Regular
dont get pisst with abuse. If the stuff is false, then just give it back twice as hard.
Mon 27/08/01 at 00:33
from now on why dont we make the only thing we post say looser or summin and leave. if everybody says it hell be ashamed and leave.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.