GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOG TUNES - The revenge!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/08/01 at 22:24
Regular
If anyone has a Gnutella connection or Bearshare (go to www.gnutella.co.uk for more info and downloads) you can now find all my songs from the FOG album on there to download for about the next 2 hours.

type FOG TUNES into the search.
Tue 04/09/01 at 22:51
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
DOWNLOAD THEM. DOWNLOAD THEM ALL!!

They are great fun to listen too, GREAT fun.
Tue 04/09/01 at 22:45
"possibly impossible"
whoops.

Did I pop this?
Thu 30/08/01 at 21:49
I will help you PB!
Thu 30/08/01 at 21:42
"possibly impossible"
Just popping to let everyone know that the site is still up and active for these mp3 files!
Wed 29/08/01 at 15:00
"possibly impossible"
Oh dear, what have I started?! ;-)
Tue 28/08/01 at 18:56
Regular
"I am your father"
Well as I've said before me and computers don't mix, I know about as much about computers as a dead rhino knows about biology. *Starts creeping* But anyways hi Ali, did I ever say how much I like you? You charisma makes the chat rooms what they are. Have you read my superbly put together poem yet Ali?

You should.
Tue 28/08/01 at 18:46
"possibly impossible"
Ali is a member of staff, he helps choose Game A Day (GAD) winners, so be nice to him!

You can set up a tribute site using all the free tools from sites such as tripod.co.uk, yahoo.co.uk or homestead. All of these places will give you free webspace when you sign up with them. Alternatively, you could get a Freeola webspace from SR.
Tue 28/08/01 at 18:09
Regular
"I am your father"
pb wrote:

Now if Tony or Ali hear these, they can make a decision.

Now I know Tony is the MD so what is Ali? And also how would someone like me go about helping with this tribute?
Tue 28/08/01 at 18:05
"possibly impossible"
Glad you liked them (glad they actually worked for once!)

Anyone else?

Now if Tony or Ali hear these, they can make a decision. If anyone else wants to add them to their site (an SR tribute site for example) then please do. Share them around, add them to gnutella, it all helps!
Tue 28/08/01 at 15:32
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
pb wrote:

SR
> Tune Remix (with all the names of posters in)
> 1650k
http://members.tripod.co.uk/pbyron/srmix.mp3

This tunes even better! Mouldy cheese and Armitage shanks! sheesh, it's amazing how they fit so well.

Get them
> before they take the site down!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.