GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is JK3 Worth it if Already own JK2 ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/12/03 at 15:47
Regular
""To the pub...""
Is jedi Knights 3 worth the money if you already own Jedi knights 2.

The only Improvement i can see with 3 is the ability to build your own Character.
Wed 17/12/03 at 10:24
Regular
Midtown Madness is fun for about a week and then you realise how insanely bad it really is. It's the same with Whacked actually.
Wed 17/12/03 at 08:46
Regular
"BOSE"
different story line, different characters, make your own weapon/s, some other improvements etc. i've got JK2, JK3 is on my xmas list ;-)
Tue 16/12/03 at 22:15
Regular
"8==="
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Don't listen to Dark Mark or Edgy though, they like Midtown Madness
> so their opinion counts for bollac all.
>
> *
>
> You liked it for months, plus you like(d) Whacked!, so your opinion
> is even more worthless than mine.
>
> You gypsy.

I like both games: Stuff you both!

*Flicks the 'V'*
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Remember me?"
Plus Midtown Madness is a decent game on Live, as it's not as competitive and people don't take it so seriously.
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Don't listen to Dark Mark or Edgy though, they like Midtown Madness
> so their opinion counts for bollac all.

You liked it for months, plus you like(d) Whacked!, so your opinion is even more worthless than mine.

You gypsy.
Tue 16/12/03 at 20:20
Regular
""To the pub...""
Think i'll pick this one up soon.

Just one more thing you guys mention live do you mean live as in download content or play over live ?
Tue 16/12/03 at 20:20
Regular
""To the pub...""
Think i'll pick this one up soon.

Just one more thing you guys mention live do you mean live as in download content or play over live ?
Tue 16/12/03 at 19:17
This game is oout on Xbox as well, in addition ot KOTOR? I was thinking of getting this game on the PC, but that's playing up whenever it runs games; though the Xbox of course will got a lot more.
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:01
Regular
""To the pub...""
Cheers Tilta :)
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:50
Regular
Yup, it's a massive imporvement. Best thing though is that you get to use dual lightsabers and a saber staff Darth Maul stylee.

Oh and it's got an excellent Live mode if you're on Live.

Don't listen to Dark Mark or Edgy though, they like Midtown Madness so their opinion counts for bollac all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.