GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pandora Tomorrow online even on the Cube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:20
Regular
Taken from Cube-europe.com

'Ubisoft have confirmed that the sequel to last years hit Sneak-'em-up, Splinter Cell will come with online features for the Gamecube!

Further to yesterdays confirmation of a March release date, Cube-Europe is proud to announce that Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow -sequel to last years smash-hit Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, will feature online capabilities for the Cube!

We contacted Ubisoft today for additional information, but sadly, none is available for the moment. But hey! Another online game for our purple square of wonder can only be a good thing.

And with a high-profile release like Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow supporting it, maybe next year could be a turning point for Nintendos online strategy! More news as it comes!'

----------

Always good to see another online game coming out on the Gamecube, but something as high profile as Splinter Cell 2 is great... (Lets just hope Nintendo actually sort out a decent online service for then)
Tue 16/12/03 at 16:20
Regular
Taken from Cube-europe.com

'Ubisoft have confirmed that the sequel to last years hit Sneak-'em-up, Splinter Cell will come with online features for the Gamecube!

Further to yesterdays confirmation of a March release date, Cube-Europe is proud to announce that Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow -sequel to last years smash-hit Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, will feature online capabilities for the Cube!

We contacted Ubisoft today for additional information, but sadly, none is available for the moment. But hey! Another online game for our purple square of wonder can only be a good thing.

And with a high-profile release like Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow supporting it, maybe next year could be a turning point for Nintendos online strategy! More news as it comes!'

----------

Always good to see another online game coming out on the Gamecube, but something as high profile as Splinter Cell 2 is great... (Lets just hope Nintendo actually sort out a decent online service for then)
Tue 16/12/03 at 17:05
Regular
"the burning sky"
Pretty good news, i hope we get at few more games like this!
Tue 16/12/03 at 17:09
Regular
Wow, that's is good news. Hopefully the game will be decent enough but I'm not sure how the multiplayer is going to work...
Tue 16/12/03 at 18:01
Regular
That was good news!
Maybe we will get moore games like this in the future.
Tue 16/12/03 at 19:17
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Lets hope Ubisoft makes some original mass stealth-em-up online, rather than a couple of lame deathmatch options. And hope they don't charge to much for subscription.
Tue 16/12/03 at 19:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If it's anything like any of the Clancy online games on Xbox, this is brilliant brilliant news.

Now, CDS3 online please.
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:29
Regular
"the burning sky"
AfroJoe wrote:
> If it's anything like any of the Clancy online games on Xbox, this is
> brilliant brilliant news.
>
> Now, CDS3 online please.

You never know, they could be doing it with CDS2... or at least with the time they've taken releasing it on Cube, it better be darn good.

A bit off topic, but why no MaxPayne2 for Cube?
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:48
Too violent for the 'cube (is what the publsiher thinks)
Wed 17/12/03 at 07:12
Regular
Well they need a harsh slap round the face for thinking that

*sigh*

Oh well, got it for the PC instead ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.