GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So how comes theres Not a Stargate game ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/12/03 at 20:52
Regular
""To the pub...""
Ok so i might be the only sad person here who watches stargate sg1 but IMO its Better than.

Alias (god knows what thats about)
&
Any Startrek (too much talk not enough action and you can neverunderstand what their going on about)

So someones probably asked this before but how comes theirs no game of it i mean imagine it could be like Half-Life or Halo and you go through the Stargate to do different missions (obviously) fighting the Gau'ld or however you spell it and you could have your own team Sg something with the characters from the series helping you on different missions.

To make it more fun it could be more like halo in the fact that theres already other sg teams fighting on different planets so instead of you and your team blowing all the snake heads away you could have battles of Humans vs.

Also there should be a big choice of weapons before you go through the gate and the ability to pick up weapons from dead aliens.

The Asguards and tok-ra as your allies will be able to assist you on some missions.

And as for vehicles you should be able to fly one of them deathgliders.

and maybe to make it more fun its playable over live.

If you don't know what i'm going on about go and watch it and Samantha Carter is fit her real name being (Amanda Tapping)
Sun 21/12/03 at 11:02
Regular
"Remember me?"
Who cares? Stargate sends me into a coma.
Sat 20/12/03 at 08:58
Regular
"eat toast!"
i suppose it could be some sort of brute force knockoff. But everyone in the show are mostly the same when it comes to attributes.
Fri 19/12/03 at 19:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The basic ideas are good, just it'd probably be rubbish.
Fri 19/12/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Remember me?"
There isn't a Stargate game because Stargate is toss.
Fri 19/12/03 at 17:03
Regular
Nomino wrote:
> There isn't one, because there isn't one. If there was one, there
> would be one. Simple.

There is one - its on the Game Boy.

Or can't you read?
Fri 19/12/03 at 16:25
Regular
It would look like it would look.
Fri 19/12/03 at 16:18
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Nomino wrote:
> There isn't one, because there isn't one. If there was one, there
> would be one. Simple.

Yes but it would be good to see what it would look like as a game.
Fri 19/12/03 at 16:16
Regular
There isn't one, because there isn't one. If there was one, there would be one. Simple.
Tue 16/12/03 at 22:56
Regular
"8==="
Halo's engine could do the Gliders and some of Halo's architecture is already quite egyptian in style.
Tue 16/12/03 at 22:54
Regular
Stargate was released as a Game Boy original game I believe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.