GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King'.
Wed 17/12/03 at 09:09
Regular
"BOSE"
has anyone got this? played it? what's it like?
Sun 21/12/03 at 23:33
Regular
"smelly feet"
Got it, love it, Got stuck! Buy it!
Wed 17/12/03 at 13:30
Regular
""To the pub...""
I rented it out and thought it was a brilliant game with good graphics and action also the fact you be so many different characters from the film is good.

As for co-op never got to try that out but thats usually always good in game anyway.

Think i'll be buying this soon.
Wed 17/12/03 at 10:12
Regular
Quiet You!

I can't see it till Friday :(
Wed 17/12/03 at 09:21
"cheerios"
I'm expecting mine thursday or friday. It looks great, oh and by the way who's seeing it today, 2.45 today, oh god I can't wait. Oh Minas Tirith...
Wed 17/12/03 at 09:15
Regular
It's, well OK. Not great.

I only played it for a couple of hours and never went back to it. Too many other, better games out there.

Co-op is the best part of the game.
Wed 17/12/03 at 09:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
www.ukreviews.com
Wed 17/12/03 at 09:09
Regular
"BOSE"
has anyone got this? played it? what's it like?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.