GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medal of Honour: Rising Sun..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Medal of Honour Rising Sun'.
Wed 17/12/03 at 20:46
Regular
"heh"
I got a call from my auntie today asking which game I'd like for Christmas I was thinking of getting Rising Sun, it looks pretty good.. Your opinions?
Wed 17/12/03 at 22:31
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Go with Manhunt.
Wed 17/12/03 at 22:27
Regular
"heh"
Ahh right.. I enjoyed Frontline I thought it'd be great. Meh, looks like I'll go with Manhunt, don't tell me NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!?
Wed 17/12/03 at 21:47
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I have great friends

at a loss, my friends decided the way to my friendship was through games

a safe bet and top games

in short they gave me XIII and conflict desert storm 2. I love desert storm 2, but dislike the cel-shading of XIII. its the same as timesplitters 2 except slightly worse in my opinion. Buy ts2 or else conflict ds2 really did it for me. (never played socom)
Wed 17/12/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just buy Frontline, stick some grass around your tv and whenever a german soldier pops up do a poor imitation of a Japanese person.

Viola!! you have MOH: Rising Sun at half the price
Wed 17/12/03 at 20:58
"cheerios"
It's just bad, go for XIII if you're looking for a FPS.
Wed 17/12/03 at 20:58
Read some of the topics in the Nintendo forum, probably some in Chat and here too. The general conception is that it is poor; just a remake of Forntline, with the same muddy graphics, set pieces and glitchy frame rates. Having a good PC means that you can just wait for Pacific Assault and buy that instead.
Wed 17/12/03 at 20:55
Regular
"heh"
Reason? :/
Wed 17/12/03 at 20:47
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 17/12/03 at 20:46
Regular
"heh"
I got a call from my auntie today asking which game I'd like for Christmas I was thinking of getting Rising Sun, it looks pretty good.. Your opinions?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.