GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda: Collector's Edition Disk"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/12/03 at 09:35
Regular
Mine arrived today (from the stars catalogue).

So if you don't have yours yet, there's a good chance it'll be on the way soon.

And yes, you do get a box with the disk.
Fri 19/12/03 at 09:35
Regular
Mine arrived today (from the stars catalogue).

So if you don't have yours yet, there's a good chance it'll be on the way soon.

And yes, you do get a box with the disk.
Fri 19/12/03 at 09:36
Regular
Whoop!
Fri 19/12/03 at 09:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Bloody hell!! It's Christmas time, and yet, your local postmen are getting the job done (in your area) BEFORE 10:00 still?!?!

If this week so-far has been anything to go by, I'll be waiting 'til lunchtime before I find out if mine has arrived or not! :(

Do you, like... Not live in a very populated village or something??

:)
Fri 19/12/03 at 09:51
Regular
My postman is crap. Mario & Luigi was sent on Monday from SR. Has it arrived? No. Pfffft.
Fri 19/12/03 at 10:04
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I had a Mario and Luigi problem too...

No, it did arrive on-time and everything, but because no-one was in to answer the door-bell, without even trying to fit it through the letter-box (or so, I assume...), he filled out a little slip and left it at the bloody post office to be collected because it's "too big for your letter-box"!

I very much doubt he even tried it! Plenty of N64 games have gone through there before, and I've had several GBA games fit-through before, also.

Ah, well. At least I enjoyed it when it did arrive - and you certainly will, too! :)
Fri 19/12/03 at 10:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Your postmen all arrive too early.

I get the post at between 11 and 12. All year round. Not just Christmas time. Nowadays it's a bit worse - usually just before 1pm.
Fri 19/12/03 at 11:07
Regular
I got it today, twas a nice suprise to see the box with it

Cheets Ninty!
Fri 19/12/03 at 11:54
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Mine hasnt arrived yet, did you guys order it on the 1st Dec?

*throws a tantrum at not being able to play Majoras Mask*

*climbs back into pram and sulks*
Fri 19/12/03 at 12:48
I got mine today as well, shrink wrapped, with the box.

No time to play it 'til tomorrow though, a lot of packing to do.
Fri 19/12/03 at 12:50
With instructions too... but NO Link to the Past (sniff) - they probably wanted you to buy a GB Player and the GBA game for that...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.