GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stam to leave."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/08/01 at 01:40
Regular
All the sunday papers are saying that Man Utd have agreed a fee with Lazio for the Man utd Defender.

This is a major blow for Utd. I cant believe it, its all becasue of that book. I think the media made it more than it actually was, but Stam should have kept them things to him self.

The fee seems to be between £15m and £18m. I just hope Ronny johnson and Wes brown keep fit, becasue i dont wanna see gary neville in the middle again!

Anyway major blow, especailly in fergies last season. Champions league will be extra hard to win this season now.
Sun 26/08/01 at 01:40
Regular
All the sunday papers are saying that Man Utd have agreed a fee with Lazio for the Man utd Defender.

This is a major blow for Utd. I cant believe it, its all becasue of that book. I think the media made it more than it actually was, but Stam should have kept them things to him self.

The fee seems to be between £15m and £18m. I just hope Ronny johnson and Wes brown keep fit, becasue i dont wanna see gary neville in the middle again!

Anyway major blow, especailly in fergies last season. Champions league will be extra hard to win this season now.
Sun 26/08/01 at 01:48
Regular
It's a disaster! - if it's true. But the things Stam has so-called written about his team mates and manager is disgraceful. Fergie doesn't put up with any crap, and so he shouldn't.
Sun 26/08/01 at 01:55
Regular
Hopefully fergie will buy a replacement with the cash, but the The Utd directors will proabably wanna keep all that money fot the next manager, whoever that will be.

If he does leave i can see Utd not winning the Premiership this year.
Sun 26/08/01 at 13:36
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
B****r, stam is Man.u's backbone.

Why dosen't he just keep him? Its his last year anyway.
Sun 26/08/01 at 13:37
Regular
The rumours are Lauren Blanc is coming to Utd on a free transfer.
Sun 26/08/01 at 17:48
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I'm sorry to see him leave as he was a great asset to man utd. They will need to get someone to replace him quickly, well before the champions league deadline. Who will they get though?
Sun 26/08/01 at 18:52
Regular
Defense looked proper dodgy today. Johnson is pritty rusty and Brown needs more time before he can develop into a quality player.

I think Keane has gotta move into defense before a replacement is brought back in. Scholes and veron should be able to control the middle and it would give andy cole or yorke a better chance of first team football.
Sun 26/08/01 at 23:16
Regular
On Ceefax, Fergie says he's got a player lined up. Who could it be?

What's the name of that young Italian defender who partnered Nesta in Euro 2000. Plays for Parma I think. He'd be my choice.

Oh! What's his name??????!!!!!!
Sun 26/08/01 at 23:31
Regular
"How Handy."
My money's on thuram.
Sun 26/08/01 at 23:43
Regular
"Back in black"
Stam has offcial left... I think. Someone will have to come in this year to re-place him, United have never been that great defensvily.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.