GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stam to leave."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/08/01 at 01:40
Regular
All the sunday papers are saying that Man Utd have agreed a fee with Lazio for the Man utd Defender.

This is a major blow for Utd. I cant believe it, its all becasue of that book. I think the media made it more than it actually was, but Stam should have kept them things to him self.

The fee seems to be between £15m and £18m. I just hope Ronny johnson and Wes brown keep fit, becasue i dont wanna see gary neville in the middle again!

Anyway major blow, especailly in fergies last season. Champions league will be extra hard to win this season now.
Thu 30/08/01 at 20:12
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Blanc is still a decent player, there is also talk of signing a few more defenders. If Utd could get a few world class defenders there would be no stopping them.
Thu 30/08/01 at 19:44
Regular
yeah, but the guy is pritty old. 35 aint he? what the hell is gonna happen when he comes up against the pace of players like Owen and Henry. And will Blanc even be a regular in the team? Wes Brown is most likely to keep his place, as Ferguson as been speaking very higly of lately. And a fit Ronny Johnson usually starts.
Thu 30/08/01 at 17:33
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
They signed blanc earlier today.
Mon 27/08/01 at 19:57
Regular
Thuram only just moved this summer, and Cannavaro would be at least £20M. Most likely to be Blanc this season and the next manager will find a stam replacement.
Mon 27/08/01 at 17:07
Regular
"How Handy."
LMFAO, I don't think. Your just so funny :-p
Mon 27/08/01 at 17:05
Whooo Style! wrote:
> Apparently we reds have got Blanc. I still fancy Thuram though.

You strange kid.
Mon 27/08/01 at 17:05
Alex Ferguson isn't so one minded that the book would have made his decision to release Stam - the book had nothing to do with it...so he says.

Stam was out of form and out of favour and decided to move on, Ferguson wouldn't be playing him as he had a new central Italian defender lined up.

Chicken.
Mon 27/08/01 at 16:56
Regular
"How Handy."
Apparently we reds have got Blanc. I still fancy Thuram though.
Mon 27/08/01 at 15:38
Regular
I predict United will sign "Fabio Cannavaro" from Parma to replace Stam. Parma are a relatively small club and they always tend to sell their best players if the money is right.
Mon 27/08/01 at 00:03
Regular
read today that villa were about to make a bid for nicky butt. with the arrival of veron i dont think butt has a long future at man utd. unless keane moves into defense.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.