GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomorow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/12/03 at 21:05
Regular
It's my birthday, and because my little Cousin has WWE Wrestlemania XIX and Viewtiful Joe (which i chose to give him as he didnt have anything for christmas), I needed to re-order them, and they havnt come through yet, but i ordered them again ages ago and they havnt come, i can only have 2 of the 4 games i chose, which were Medal Of Honour Rising Sun, F-Zero GX, Star Wars: Rebel Strike and Mario Kart Double Dash, so i chose to get F-Zero GX and Mario Kart: Double Dash and the 16 MB Memory Card, i am quite annoyed that Viewtiful Joe hasnt been here so i can get it tomorow, and i dont really mind about Star Wars :( So i wont get what i want, well not exactly any way!
Mon 22/12/03 at 10:03
Regular
"Booooom"
Koopas are major ownage too all, their special is three items:p and there karts own aswell. I normally use Diddy(dirver) Koopa Trooper(Weapons) sometimes paratrooper aswell:D
Mon 22/12/03 at 09:51
Regular
"the burning sky"
A_Spoon wrote:
> On Mario Kart, who do you lot use as a team, as i cant think of a good
> team, lol!

I normally use Bowser Junior (driving) and Paratroopa (weapons) in the Paratroopa Kart...
Sun 21/12/03 at 22:57
Regular
What Kart do you use?
Sun 21/12/03 at 22:55
Regular
I'm usually Baby Bowser and Yoshi. Both their specials are so cool :D
Sun 21/12/03 at 22:46
Regular
On Mario Kart, who do you lot use as a team, as i cant think of a good team, lol!
Sun 21/12/03 at 21:18
Regular
lol, im only 15, gimme a chace :p
Sun 21/12/03 at 19:44
Regular
Lol

It's 'Sophisticated'
Sun 21/12/03 at 19:25
Regular
lol, it's wrong aint it?
Sun 21/12/03 at 19:03
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
A_Spoon wrote:
> suffisticated

Best. Spelling. Ever.
Sun 21/12/03 at 09:57
Regular
I have, but it just lacks the speed, but Mario Kart is still a nice suffisticated game in my opinion, lol!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.