GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my xbox is broken help me"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/12/03 at 00:07
Regular
"my xbox isbrokenhel"
my xbox says that everything is not readable help me please
Sun 21/12/03 at 00:07
Regular
"my xbox isbrokenhel"
my xbox says that everything is not readable help me please
Sun 21/12/03 at 00:11
"slightlyshortertagl"
I like my XBox.

It works.
Sun 21/12/03 at 00:25
Regular
"Teal'c"
That's becuase you're rich and spoilt, HHAT.

£1000?

Hoh hoh hoh.
Sun 21/12/03 at 01:59
Regular
Thank You Please
Sun 21/12/03 at 02:01
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Why does this not surprise me.
Sun 21/12/03 at 09:55
Regular
"eat toast!"
then clean it. If not, return to help line ask for it to be repaired and do something else. If you only bought recently, return for another one. Make sure your games are not scratched or trashed in such a way that they don't work. If you can't be bothered to do any of these tasks, its recommended that you use the xbox as a bullet proof shield or as a weapon to kill someone with.
Sun 21/12/03 at 10:27
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Customer services.
Sun 21/12/03 at 10:57
Regular
"Remember me?"
spartand117 wrote:
> my xbox says that everything is not readable help me please

If you dumba$$ newbie types actually looked after your consoles better, they wouldn't break. I've lost count of how many times I've seen a newbie post something like "Egads! Woe is me! My PS2 / Gamecube / Xbox is broken, please help me!!!!!!!!!" (with less perfect spelling and grammar, obviously) and it p****s me off to think that after buying a £130+ machine, you don't have the sense to actually look after it properly; not slamming the disc tray in, not resting cans of pop on top of it, not opening it up to try and chip it when you have no sodding idea of what the hell you're doing, etc etc etc.

Go play with your Duplo blocks.
Sun 21/12/03 at 11:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
hurrah for stereotypes
Sun 21/12/03 at 12:31
Regular
spartand117 wrote:
> my xbox says that everything is not readable help me please

Stop using discs as dog-toys, frisbees, coasters, underpants.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.