GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Time for a rant"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/12/03 at 14:37
Regular
First off i want to say Xbox LIVE is mint and is one of the best gaming experiences :) ok here goes:

i am totally p*****d off with counter strike the game is really good but the people on it are stupid little a-holes, they are all really really white and have never seen the sun before, they play counter strike all day all night and only stop to jack off into socks, i tried to play the game by my self last night (usually play it with tilta but he's busy i lately i think) and every single person is out to p*** you off, one guy kicked me because i killed him, yes because i killed him. he had the settings as starting off with £16,000 so i bought a powerful sniper and blew his head of as he came around the door of Aztec, so he kicked me, and yes i screamed and yelled at my Xbox then tried to join another game. as soon as i joined i was kicked, yep, kicked. GRRRRRRRRRRR the next one i joined i got killed whatever i did and i searched for beginner games and they were NOT beginners and if they were, What am I?! :| a beginner beginner?

I used to think i was a good gamer, thought i could do well online against others, thought i would win a lot and get a good ranking, i was wrong. I am sheet, ****, dyer, etc. i am starting to loose interest in online gaming and gaming in general, no matter how much i play it (and i play it to much) i still loose. I'll probably get loads of people saying "hahaha you just a noob" or "heh your just a **** gamer then" well whatever

another example, project gothem 2: no matter how much i play it and practice and play harder levels online against James, mark and nat- err edgy :P even when i start at the front and get a good start i always feck up near the end and come soadding last, the only game i am remotely good at is rainbow six, when i am on "form" i can do pretty well, thank god :|

I'm getting links 2004 and amped2 so I'm hoping they will lighten up live a bit so it isn't as competitive all the time.

don't get me wrong thought, live is bloody brilliant and a great thing to have but its let down by the fresh airless geeks who play non stop.
Sun 21/12/03 at 14:37
Regular
First off i want to say Xbox LIVE is mint and is one of the best gaming experiences :) ok here goes:

i am totally p*****d off with counter strike the game is really good but the people on it are stupid little a-holes, they are all really really white and have never seen the sun before, they play counter strike all day all night and only stop to jack off into socks, i tried to play the game by my self last night (usually play it with tilta but he's busy i lately i think) and every single person is out to p*** you off, one guy kicked me because i killed him, yes because i killed him. he had the settings as starting off with £16,000 so i bought a powerful sniper and blew his head of as he came around the door of Aztec, so he kicked me, and yes i screamed and yelled at my Xbox then tried to join another game. as soon as i joined i was kicked, yep, kicked. GRRRRRRRRRRR the next one i joined i got killed whatever i did and i searched for beginner games and they were NOT beginners and if they were, What am I?! :| a beginner beginner?

I used to think i was a good gamer, thought i could do well online against others, thought i would win a lot and get a good ranking, i was wrong. I am sheet, ****, dyer, etc. i am starting to loose interest in online gaming and gaming in general, no matter how much i play it (and i play it to much) i still loose. I'll probably get loads of people saying "hahaha you just a noob" or "heh your just a **** gamer then" well whatever

another example, project gothem 2: no matter how much i play it and practice and play harder levels online against James, mark and nat- err edgy :P even when i start at the front and get a good start i always feck up near the end and come soadding last, the only game i am remotely good at is rainbow six, when i am on "form" i can do pretty well, thank god :|

I'm getting links 2004 and amped2 so I'm hoping they will lighten up live a bit so it isn't as competitive all the time.

don't get me wrong thought, live is bloody brilliant and a great thing to have but its let down by the fresh airless geeks who play non stop.
Sun 21/12/03 at 15:04
Regular
hmmm, I can't speak about counter-strike as I don't have it.

Project Gotham 2, I played for about an hour the other day and won quite a few of the races, admittedly I'd been playing the 1 player series for quite a bit and had plenty of practise. I find it's just a matter of getting to the front of the pack, once you do that, the rest scrap with each other throughout the race, allowing you to pull away from them. of course, you have to know the track inside out, and one little prang with a wall can screw it all up for you. a lot of people adopt the 'ram the hell out of the people in front at every corner' technique, but it is far more effective to stick to your racing line - providing you are not hit from behind by some cretin, you will pass most people either during or after the corner, as they run wide.

Rainbow six is a mixed bag - I too was kicked for winning about 5 games in a row (with 3 other team mates), it's just a case of people throwing their rattles out of their prams. I actually find that quite funny, there's nothing funnier than a sore loser. It does get boring when you seem to get killed straight away every game - when people are working as a team properly, it's hard to beat them. Other times though it all seems to come together, you get headshot after headshot and it's great.

I played Mech assault for about 10 minutes (1 game), shooting endlessly at people, and when the match finished I had a grand total of 0 kills. I don't play that very much.

that's the high powered world of online gaming though
Sun 21/12/03 at 15:12
Regular
I'm really, really crap at games, but I still want to play Live. Just have a laugh, who cares if you lose.

I'm terrible at racing games, but my brother's got PGR2 and I'll still enjoy it, because they're a lot of fun to play. I'll just lose more often. If you're so bothered about having to play complete tw*ts online that can't take losing, or simply have never seen the light of day, set up private games (if you can, not played Live yet) or just don't bother.

Muh.
Sun 21/12/03 at 15:25
Regular
"Teal'c"
No Josh, I'M the worst online player around here, stop stealing my glory.
Sun 21/12/03 at 16:17
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'm the best. face it
Sun 21/12/03 at 16:26
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Mattribute wrote:
> I'm the best. face it

I laugh in your face muchly.
Sun 21/12/03 at 16:32
Regular
"tokyo police club"
you or Mr. T
Sun 21/12/03 at 16:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
that should've been 'You or Mr. T?'
Sun 21/12/03 at 16:37
Regular
"All about the Beats"
DreamWarBird wrote:
> Mattribute wrote:
> I'm the best. face it
>
> I laugh in your face muchly.

SUCKA!
Sun 21/12/03 at 16:49
"I love yo... lamp."
Well give them bad feedback then! That is what it is there for.

PGR 2 is great online. Stuff getting to the front, the fun is to be had in sitting right behind the front guy and waiting until he cracks with the pressure.

Oh and it is impossible Enzos with a GT40. I nearly did though, I got to second. Also rather difficult to beat AC Cobra's with Renault Spyders. but doable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.