GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Okay mofos..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/12/03 at 15:26
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I'm going to buy a game but am undecided as to what to get. Your task is to help me decide.

I want a good SINGLE PLAYER game, okay? I couldn't give a toss about multiplayer as I won't be using it. Obviously I don't mind if the game has multiplayer, it just doesn't matter if it's good or crap, because it won't be used. Ever. I don't want to see someone suggest a game to be followed up by another person going "oh but the multiplayer's crap". That means no Mario Kart.

I don't want any scummy boring games either. Something kind of exciting, I suppose.

SINGLE PLAYER.
Mon 22/12/03 at 14:42
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> The multiplayer's rubbish. Goldeneye's is 100 times better.

Seriously the multiplayer is seriously naff.

Short supply of weapons, some alright level designs, crappy health amount and no options.

Single player is bloody excellent.
Mon 22/12/03 at 11:39
Regular
"Booooom"
Metroid Prime, BJ..oops I mean VJ:P umm F-Zero all the other poo they said;)
Mon 22/12/03 at 11:33
Regular
The multiplayer's rubbish. Goldeneye's is 100 times better.
Mon 22/12/03 at 11:30
Regular
The Multiplayer reminds me a bit of Goldeneye

And that's not a bad thing...

(not that Memorandum wants to know that of course ;)
Mon 22/12/03 at 11:28
Regular
It plays a bit like Goldeneye in how fresh and clever it feels.
Sun 21/12/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Get XIII mate. The single player is fantastic. It's really something new, and exciting! Exactly what you want! :-)
Sun 21/12/03 at 19:28
Regular
F-Zero, you know you want it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, lol, dont make me carry on, so please, get it!
Sun 21/12/03 at 18:58
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Plus awards mean nothing.
Sun 21/12/03 at 18:56
Regular
I thought Half Life 2 won Game of E3?
Sun 21/12/03 at 18:35
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Or F-Zero GX.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.