GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And a 'VALID' Gameaday prize winner is cjh"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/02/07 at 19:10
Regular
"1 up on the DEVIL"
Well done Chris,

You have won the Gameday prize for this post:
Link to your input
27/01/07 cjh Technical Post Please claim!

And this another win for you to claim,
01/02/07 cjh Technical Post Please claim!

Woohhhoooo....... Argos here you come.

Link to Gameday prize winners

Sadly it does appear to be a solo victory for all those who highlight important Freeola service problems here first and contribute help / valid information !!.. It's a shame there is very little input / response from Freeola considering they usually only become aware of the problems as WE (the users) highlight them - HERE.

This in 'stark contrast' to the other winners of prizes for 'crucial' posts on other forums, such as your favourite 5 foods or what colour pants are you wearing today ..... etc !!!, which obviously is of great value to the error free and smooth running of the web servers we all use and rely upon.

Whilst I appreciate there are problems now and then and accept this, I am sure we all would like a moderator / staff to read this forum 'Daily' to be aware of what may or may not be going wrong with Freeola.

The other way I thought 'may' highlight a future problem to the Freeola techys is that if someone posts, for example, a "server or form to mail error". Another user can 'Alert a staff moderator' as if it's an offensive posting, then perhaps the problem will be noticed and rectified sooner.

Cynical me ??

Nice one Chris. Dan
Sat 17/02/07 at 19:08
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I can ensure you that these forums are monitered on a regular basis and anything that we may think to be an issue, is checked out with our systems guys, and if there should be an issue, we also try to keep everyone updated with info as much as possible as and when we hear anything.
Fri 16/02/07 at 20:34
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Dan 777 wrote:
> This in 'stark contrast' to the other winners of prizes for
> 'crucial' posts on other forums, such as your favourite 5 foods
> or what colour pants are you wearing today ..... etc !!!,
> which obviously is of great value to the error free and
> smooth running of the web servers we all use and rely
> upon.

Thats hardly fair. They're trying to build active forums that cover a broad variety of topics. Cjh's posts dont help with error free and smooth running web servers anymore than topics about pants do.
And providing technical support via forums is just an added extra they try to do when they can. As for the standard of it, last time I expressed my views it wasnt appreciated so I wont go there again. :)
Fri 16/02/07 at 19:10
Regular
"1 up on the DEVIL"
Well done Chris,

You have won the Gameday prize for this post:
Link to your input
27/01/07 cjh Technical Post Please claim!

And this another win for you to claim,
01/02/07 cjh Technical Post Please claim!

Woohhhoooo....... Argos here you come.

Link to Gameday prize winners

Sadly it does appear to be a solo victory for all those who highlight important Freeola service problems here first and contribute help / valid information !!.. It's a shame there is very little input / response from Freeola considering they usually only become aware of the problems as WE (the users) highlight them - HERE.

This in 'stark contrast' to the other winners of prizes for 'crucial' posts on other forums, such as your favourite 5 foods or what colour pants are you wearing today ..... etc !!!, which obviously is of great value to the error free and smooth running of the web servers we all use and rely upon.

Whilst I appreciate there are problems now and then and accept this, I am sure we all would like a moderator / staff to read this forum 'Daily' to be aware of what may or may not be going wrong with Freeola.

The other way I thought 'may' highlight a future problem to the Freeola techys is that if someone posts, for example, a "server or form to mail error". Another user can 'Alert a staff moderator' as if it's an offensive posting, then perhaps the problem will be noticed and rectified sooner.

Cynical me ??

Nice one Chris. Dan

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.