GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon Colosseum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Colosseum'.
Mon 22/12/03 at 11:45
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
How fantastic does this game look???

Just got round to watching some vid clips I had downloaded about a week ago, and this game has shot up to the high end of my most wanted games of 2004!

It looks like a proper Final Fantasy meets Pokemon affair. I think Nintendo have finally pulled their head outta their ####, and decided to give the public what they've wanted since the launch of the Cube. A proper 3D Pokemon adventure! Not just Pokemon Stadium again. And this looks like that proper adventure we've all been wanting!

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

Who would think I'm 21! lol!

Think I've just got a thing for RPG's at the moment. After playing through Chono Trigger and then Kingdom Heart.

Still need to get Sapphire or Ruby on GBA yet... That should hopefully keep me entertained until this game arrives!

Does anyone know when it's due for release?

:)
Mon 22/12/03 at 11:45
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
How fantastic does this game look???

Just got round to watching some vid clips I had downloaded about a week ago, and this game has shot up to the high end of my most wanted games of 2004!

It looks like a proper Final Fantasy meets Pokemon affair. I think Nintendo have finally pulled their head outta their ####, and decided to give the public what they've wanted since the launch of the Cube. A proper 3D Pokemon adventure! Not just Pokemon Stadium again. And this looks like that proper adventure we've all been wanting!

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

Who would think I'm 21! lol!

Think I've just got a thing for RPG's at the moment. After playing through Chono Trigger and then Kingdom Heart.

Still need to get Sapphire or Ruby on GBA yet... That should hopefully keep me entertained until this game arrives!

Does anyone know when it's due for release?

Mon 22/12/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Booooom"
i havent seen any screens give us a look, although I dont really like pokemon ill check it out anyways.
Mon 22/12/03 at 12:35
Regular
Sounds good, but if it's not compatable with Red/Blue/Gold/Silver then I'm boycotting it!

No two ways about it!
Mon 22/12/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Teal'c"
I thought Colosseum was basically Stadium on the GC? It’s actually an RPG?
Mon 22/12/03 at 12:54
Regular
It's got the stadium section then there's an RPG part, I don't think the game lasts anywhere near as long as the GBA games though.
Mon 22/12/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Here ya go, enjoy :-

www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=5878

Mon 22/12/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Oooo it's due out in March!

:O
Mon 22/12/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
By the looks of this game, it'll be great. Can't wait.
Mon 22/12/03 at 13:31
Regular
Hrmmm

The RPG looks like it could do with being more like Ruby/Sapphire/Red/Blue

It looks a little weird. Where'd the bike go? And why is the Pokemon Center so damn small?
Mon 22/12/03 at 14:44
Regular
The RPG mode in Colosseum is actually a game mode where you can catch the Pokemon which were absent from Ruby and Sapphire allowing you to download the full collection.

It is said to last up to 20 hours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.