GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"tony hwk's"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4'.
Mon 22/12/03 at 14:32
Regular
"who me"
has anyone played tony hawks underground if so could you help and tell me how to manual. i have been stuck in moscow for ever on this one goal to do a 10 second manual. plz help
Tue 23/12/03 at 14:36
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I see you've discovered how to manual.
Mon 22/12/03 at 21:36
Regular
"The Red Shift"
it just delights me when im playingh a friend, with 0:02 on the clock and i press x + up/down. sproing-ing into combos of various moves including a 10800 degrees pogo.

:)

diz-zee
Mon 22/12/03 at 21:33
"period drama"
Clazon wrote:
> *my favorite things to do are flatland tricks.

Same here.
The rule muchly.
Mon 22/12/03 at 20:43
Regular
"The Red Shift"
ssxpro wrote:
> Don't forget to jump though. Jump, and in the
> air, press up down very quickly, and when you land, you'll be in a
> manual.

dont have to jump. although the computer detects it more easily.

also, you can caveman. to boost this stat.

go into a manual
jump
press l1 and r1 at the same time
land
jump
l1 + r1 at same time
up down

you have to do this until youve done 4 cavemans in one combo.

*my favorite things to do are flatland tricks.
Mon 22/12/03 at 19:57
"period drama"
Yup, up then down quickly. Or down then up for a nose-manual.
Mon 22/12/03 at 17:45
Regular
As J-42 says, its up down or down up, both should work. I don't have THUG either, but I can't imagine they'd change something like that, it'd be a massive risk. Don't forget to jump though. Jump, and in the air, press up down very quickly, and when you land, you'll be in a manual.

If you've gone up a quarter pipe, and want to manual from a big jump, its not quite as easy because your direction will have changed. You need to press "revert" which is usually R2. You press this the split second you land, and immediately afterwards, you press up down to go into a manual.

Those are essential for the bigger combos. Without them, you can grind for big points, but jumps usually only pull in 10-20,000. With manuals and reverts the scores rocket into the millions.
Mon 22/12/03 at 14:36
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I haven't played Underground, but on the fourth one, if you press:

UP + DOWN on the D-pad or DOWN + UP

You can manual.
Mon 22/12/03 at 14:32
Regular
"who me"
has anyone played tony hawks underground if so could you help and tell me how to manual. i have been stuck in moscow for ever on this one goal to do a 10 second manual. plz help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.