GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do i claim my prize?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/02/07 at 16:46
Regular
hi, im new to the site, i won a prize by posting up cheats, can somebody tell me how i claim its telling me to please claim, thanks.
Fri 16/02/07 at 20:23
Regular
pb wrote:
> You're so helpful Garin :D

Weird, that's not like him =/

Welcome to the forum Dan_Jc =) congratulations on winning a GAD.
Fri 16/02/07 at 20:09
"possibly impossible"
You're so helpful Garin :D

Dan_JC - Well done, hopefully this has introduced you to the main reason for coming here, this chat forum. Please feel free to get involved.
Fri 16/02/07 at 17:05
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Tis as simple as sending an email.

You can find instructions at the top and bottom of the prize winners page, which say

If you're listed, don't forget to claim your prize by e-mailing [email protected] from the e-mail address you used when registering with us. Winners of Gameaday can choose to have �30 of vouchers from either Argos or Amazon. Check the list to see if you've won!
Fri 16/02/07 at 16:46
Regular
hi, im new to the site, i won a prize by posting up cheats, can somebody tell me how i claim its telling me to please claim, thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.