GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have MS decided on the pricing yet?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/12/03 at 11:44
With a lot of peoples accounts, mine included, running out in March or something they should have decided on pricing by now.

Also, they had some poll recently where you could vote on the packages and whatever. Does anyone know what the options were? I might buy a new package so I can change my XBL name, but it depends what the options/pricing will be.

Im going to have to actually get XBL to work (Hasnt been working for 8 months or something, since I insalled Win XP, and I couldnt be bothered to figure out why *rolls eyes*) so I can cancel it if they decide that £4+ a month charges are fun.

Thanks.
Wed 24/12/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Touched!"
DreamWarBird wrote:
> 29.99 if you know the right places ;)

Thats if you want the starter kit, I think he means for the post 12 month sub.
Tue 23/12/03 at 20:45
Regular
"8==="
Your Olympic Hero wrote:

>
> Im going to have to actually get XBL to work (Hasnt been working for
> 8 months or something, since I insalled Win XP, and I couldnt be
> bothered to figure out why *rolls eyes*)

Erm. :S
Tue 23/12/03 at 19:19
Regular
"All about the Beats"
29.99 if you know the right places ;)
Tue 23/12/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Touched!"
Edgy wrote:
> £40 a year ain't it?

£39.99! get it right!! :D
Tue 23/12/03 at 16:36
Regular
£40 a year ain't it?
Tue 23/12/03 at 11:44
With a lot of peoples accounts, mine included, running out in March or something they should have decided on pricing by now.

Also, they had some poll recently where you could vote on the packages and whatever. Does anyone know what the options were? I might buy a new package so I can change my XBL name, but it depends what the options/pricing will be.

Im going to have to actually get XBL to work (Hasnt been working for 8 months or something, since I insalled Win XP, and I couldnt be bothered to figure out why *rolls eyes*) so I can cancel it if they decide that £4+ a month charges are fun.

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.