GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A quick question about X-box live (know it all's only please)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/12/03 at 23:36
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Hi, I just set up my x-box live via a shared connection through my pc, a NIC and a crosswired cable. It's all fine and all, I have set up my account and can play games.

BUT, when I play Rainbow Six there is only ever like 15 servers and they all have american players on and I only ever get 2* speed.

How do you get to the UK servers and also on Ghost recon: Island Thunder, there is only like 1 server and again it's american.

Also, is HALO live ? ?
Tue 23/12/03 at 23:36
Regular
Hi, I just set up my x-box live via a shared connection through my pc, a NIC and a crosswired cable. It's all fine and all, I have set up my account and can play games.

BUT, when I play Rainbow Six there is only ever like 15 servers and they all have american players on and I only ever get 2* speed.

How do you get to the UK servers and also on Ghost recon: Island Thunder, there is only like 1 server and again it's american.

Also, is HALO live ? ?
Tue 23/12/03 at 23:41
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Erm...

Go on at different times?

Halo isnt live.
Tue 23/12/03 at 23:47
Regular
some damn Clingon you are.
Tue 23/12/03 at 23:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Or get some friends?
Tue 23/12/03 at 23:53
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
It might be to do with your opti match.

Or it could be to do with the fact that everyone is secretly american.
Tue 23/12/03 at 23:58
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Or that America is infinately biigger than UK
Wed 24/12/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yeh, but that's extremely unlikely.
Wed 24/12/03 at 00:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hmm, yes.

I doubt that the many millions of Americans with Live have more bearing than the few million that Britain has...
Wed 24/12/03 at 00:04
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
You win this round!
Wed 24/12/03 at 00:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I win. I always win

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.