GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Price of NGC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 08:39
Regular
"Ace"
Does anyone know if there will be a drop in the price of the Gamecube after christmas. If so I will wait till then to buy it. I am wondering what games to get as well.
Wed 24/12/03 at 08:39
Regular
"Ace"
Does anyone know if there will be a drop in the price of the Gamecube after christmas. If so I will wait till then to buy it. I am wondering what games to get as well.
Wed 24/12/03 at 10:03
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Nintendo just dropped the price to £79.99, so don't expect any more discounts for a while.
Wed 24/12/03 at 10:06
Regular
"Ye a know"
depends what type of games you like
a lot of ppl liked zelda but i didnt, i thought turok was fun for a while others said it was crap etc
Wed 24/12/03 at 12:50
Regular
It's not gonna go down in price for ages as the price was just dropped. You might aswell get one now as you get a free Zelda Collector's Edition Disk with a few games on.

For games it depends on what you like, if it's multiplayer there's games like Super Smash Bros. Melee and Mario Kart but if you want single player there's games like Zelda: Wind Waker and Metroid Prime. Those are just 4 games. You can pick up loads of games in the sales at the moment, some as cheap as £4.99 new.
Wed 24/12/03 at 18:22
Regular
"And some more !"
wot games are 4.99 and where do you get them
Wed 24/12/03 at 19:29
Regular
NBA Courtside 2002 by Nintendo is £4.99 from www.simplygames.com.

Bargain!
Wed 24/12/03 at 19:58
Regular
ambominable snowman wrote:
> wot games are 4.99 and where do you get them

This message will probably get deleted but Toys R Us, they've got a few games for £4.99 and some others are very cheap like 007 Nightfire for a tenner, not the best game but it's worth it. I'm gonna get Star Fox Adventures for a tenner from Tesco Online, might get some other CDs, DVDs and games while I'm at it to save on the postage.
Wed 24/12/03 at 21:28
Regular
Vodoo Vince which is Brand new and pretty good X-box game is £4.99 on that Toys site...

BARGAIN
Mon 29/12/03 at 17:10
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
If a game is £4.99 then it's probably not any good. The only exception is Fur Fighters (PS2 and Dreamcast 2nd hand)which is one of the greatest games ever created. Bring it to Gamecube...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.