GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XIII"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Xiii'.
Wed 24/12/03 at 21:46
Regular
Has any of u guys gt XIII if yeah tel me if its good or nt also same wi True Crime + Need for speed! Thanks!
Wed 07/01/04 at 17:28
Regular
AliBoy wrote:
> Went online with it yesterday and its a good laugh, plenty of running
> around and getting blown to pieces.
>
> Anyone else online with this one?

I will soon, if i can work out how to...
Tue 06/01/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Went online with it yesterday and its a good laugh, plenty of running around and getting blown to pieces.

Anyone else online with this one?
Sun 04/01/04 at 12:15
Regular
I think the cell-shaded graphics make the game look good! Certainly beats Red Faction, James Bond games etc!
Sat 03/01/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Still playing through this one. So far I'm very impressed, I thought at first that the graphics would put me off as I didn't think they would work but it seems a lot of effort has gone into making sure it looks well but also plays well.

Not had the chance to go online with it. Need to set up the router and the rest of the network first before I get back online with my PS2.

Also seems quite a long game and I think I could play through this a few times before getting bored of it.
Fri 02/01/04 at 15:45
Regular
XIII = Great!!!

The human shields are a good idea!
Wed 31/12/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Whatever!"
Got XIII this morning - Not had chance to play it yet but have played the demo before. Should be a good game!
Wed 31/12/03 at 15:47
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
XIII is great, been playing it all morning (now infiltrating Emerald with me crossbow and failing dismally, must find another route).

Online it's also surprisingly good, I'm getting my backside kicked frequently in the Deathmatches until I find my way to the mini-gun on each of the levels, then it's payback time!
Wed 31/12/03 at 14:23
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
XIII is impressive, got it this morning and have had a bit of time to play the first few levels.
A nice different style to most first person shooters.

As for need for speed underground I enjoyed playing through it and unlocking all the extras to get better cars with all the parts etc.
Fast paced racer but probably not enough to keep you playing over and over.
Tue 30/12/03 at 15:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No it's not better than Goldneye.

But it is good.
Tue 30/12/03 at 10:51
Regular
"wateva"
i have just got XIII. I recon it is worth getting. It is like ``007 golden eye`` on the N64 but a lot better. I cant wait to get my network adpter set to play it online.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.