GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So who got an Xbox in their stocking?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/12/03 at 09:30
"For the horde!!!!"
I bought mine last saturday but I just got Brute force from my sister
*goes off to play on it*
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Teal'c"
Spoilt child. You can’t even spell controller right.
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:03
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
I got Xbox for christmas oh it was merry, anyways let me tell you what I got (Xbox stuff only):
Rainbow Six 3 (I got 2 one from my mum and one from my sisters godfather, im swapping one)
Brute Force
X-men 2 Wolverines Revenge
Halo
Midtown Madness
007 Nightfire
Medal Of Honour: Frontline

Also I got True Crime Streets Of L.A for PS2 and I got three controllers for Xbox:
Official Xbox Controlle
Neo S controlle
And some over one which is quite good

And then I got all the usual clothes and I got pirates of the Carribean.
Almost clocked True Crime!!
Sat 27/12/03 at 05:39
Regular
"I HAVE XBOX GAMES"
well with my xbox i got mechassult gta vice city gta3 red fraction2 star wars jedi accdemy halo soul caliber2 and that is it
Sat 27/12/03 at 05:35
Regular
"I HAVE XBOX GAMES"
I DID HEY IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP ON A GAMES A IM ME XBOX1251
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:26
Regular
You've got pretty much the same opinion as me then. An 8/10 game with some great gameplay, let down by some substandard design.

But I still think I've got a lot more enjoyment out of TimeSplitters 2.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:05
Regular
I wouldn't say TS2 is better, but it isn't half as good as I thought it would be. The level design is dire and I just found the levels a little dull. Going through seemingly the same section over and over in one level gets annoying.

Although I haven't played it much, and it is *very* good. Just disappointing.
Fri 26/12/03 at 17:56
Regular
Yeah, Halo was hyped up a ridiculous amount.

TimeSplitters 2 is better.
Fri 26/12/03 at 15:53
Regular
My brother got an XBox for Christmas, with five games.

PGR2 is brilliant, bit hard to get used to, but once you do it's pure brilliance. MM3's fun for about 3 seconds then gets very dull. I could imagine it being great online, but so far not too hot. Ford Racing 2 is surprisingly good; I thought it'd be complete rubbish, but it isn't.

Halo was a bit of a disappointment, I'd played it before and thought it'd be superb, but what I found was good, but not 'genius'. He also got TS2 in the bundle, but I already have that for my Cube.
Fri 26/12/03 at 15:28
Regular
Aoe wrote:
> Brute Force? That's so poor. I hope you got R63.

Totally agree ;D
Thu 25/12/03 at 16:05
Regular
"All about the Beats"
My Xbox was for christmas, but i couldnt wait so i brought my own 2 months earlier.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.