GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's got the guts?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/08/01 at 18:39
Regular
Post your faces, go on. This is what it's all been building up to for ages, we all want to know what each other look like. Don't give me that bull about 'liking to keep a mysterious aura around me', just let me see what you look like.

Everyone is obligated to enter, or you'll never win GAD again. Oh, and I don't have to do anything, cos I rule and I like to keep a mysterious aura around me. Post links to pictures of yourselves, go on. Or are you scared? We all know what Ant and er-no look like *laughs*

Do it. Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it .
Sun 28/10/01 at 13:25
Regular
"Wasting away"
POP, this was just so funny that I felt everyone had to have a good laugh at FM just one more time.
Mon 27/08/01 at 15:35
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> dude you atually look like the monkey on ya
> head in that photo!

Why thank u! :-D

S'all right
Mon 27/08/01 at 15:29
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> dude you atually look like the monkey on ya
> head in that photo!

Why thank u! :-D

S'all right
Mon 27/08/01 at 07:26
no i cant dig that
+ i am alive and until i die i prefer not to have a jail sentence so until then NO PICS soz do any of u have MSN?
Mon 27/08/01 at 02:22
hello, everybody seems to be chattng here so ive come to this topic, now can you dig that, sukha?
Mon 27/08/01 at 02:22
I'm sure i've seen you somewhere before, just can't think where though :D
Mon 27/08/01 at 02:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Thank you. Thank you very much..uh-huh..you've been a wonderful audience
Mon 27/08/01 at 02:19
nice pics Goatboy
Mon 27/08/01 at 01:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Actually do read the other stuff on there.

Check out the politics section and read the Arms Dealing by UK Government, Asset Forfetuire Laws and the info about Waco.
It'll make you think.
Mon 27/08/01 at 01:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yes you are.

Yes I do.

And that addy was posted for the pics there, and if that word offended you, for goodness' sake don't read anymore of my site.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.