GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP PLEASE!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/12/03 at 18:34
"Genius!"
Ok, i got £150 to spend as a late xmas present. I want to buy a new PC game. I like strategy and FPS, can someone please recommend a game. Not Call of duty or games like homeworld. I like games with a good online feature but not having to pay any more money.

Thanx
Sun 28/12/03 at 20:41
Regular
"amaturenerd"
Can someone please help me how exactly to set cheats for the game "kingpin: life of crime" for pc version. The "cheats websites" do not explain properly how to do that.

Can some one please be kind enough to explain the process step by step, would be really really grateful

Thankyou.
Sat 27/12/03 at 17:06
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
The only games that you have to pay subscriptions are mainly MMORPGs but you sometimes get others like Planetside.
Sat 27/12/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
some ideas for yer:

FPS: BF1942, Half-Life generation pack (you should have this in the first place!), UT2003 ('04 is out sometime soon, i think)......i'll think of some more in a little while..

RTS: Sudden strike 2, Medieval Total War, AOM, Red Alert 2 (cheaper and better than the pile of cr£p that is C&C Generals), any of the Age of Empires, and Cossacks...........all good games imo.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:41
"Genius!"
I meant not like homeworld like space strategy, i like stuff like C&C.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Teal'c"
You do realise Call of Duty and Homeworld 2 don’t require money to play online? Bah, you probably knew that, you probably just put it down in writing poorly.

Right, FPS; have you got Halo on PC? That’s good online. Not too keen on the offline but other people seem to like it.

RTS; not too sure, don’t know what you meant by “not like Homeworld 2” seeing as that’s strategy. Hmmm.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:34
"Genius!"
Ok, i got £150 to spend as a late xmas present. I want to buy a new PC game. I like strategy and FPS, can someone please recommend a game. Not Call of duty or games like homeworld. I like games with a good online feature but not having to pay any more money.

Thanx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.