GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Legend that is...Steve Buscemi!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/08/01 at 17:04
Regular
What a guy; he's turned up in so many films that everytime I turn on my TV, i'm not surprised to see the old chappie grinning right back at me.

However, recently he got stabbed in the head by some crazy American, so whether he'll be back to grace our scenes again is unknown. All the best Steve!
Thu 23/08/01 at 17:04
What a guy; he's turned up in so many films that everytime I turn on my TV, i'm not surprised to see the old chappie grinning right back at me.

However, recently he got stabbed in the head by some crazy American, so whether he'll be back to grace our scenes again is unknown. All the best Steve!
Thu 23/08/01 at 18:45
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
You're joking. He got stabbed in the head. Then I'd like to dedicate this line to him (which is actually something he himself said in one of his films and is one of his best lines).

I don't have to talk either man. Just see how you like it. Just total silence. Two can play at that game smart guy. We'll just see how you like it.....

.....total silence.

Good luck Steve.
Thu 23/08/01 at 19:14
Regular
he was great but irrelevant in con air.
Thu 23/08/01 at 19:24
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Just look at him closely in Armageddon when he looks up, putting on his space suit. The look on his face is hilarious. Then some guy with a bandage around his head walks in the room and says "Astronauts" in a really stupid voice and ruins the moment. Now that guy was irrelevant and unfortunately, wasn't great as he ruined Buscemi's moment of glory. Damn that irrelevant man.
Thu 23/08/01 at 20:19
Regular
"Back For Good"
He's in a film clled kiss daddy good night which he did with Uma Thurman and Paul Dilion (Matt's bro??) in his very early years, Good film and only £5.99 for the DVD!!
Thu 23/08/01 at 21:19
Regular
"I am your father"
The_Vottanator wrote:

I don't have to talk
> either man. Just see how you like it. Just total silence. Two can
> play at that game smart guy. We'll just see how you like
> it.....

.....total silence.

Fargo. Great Film. Shame he dies.
Sun 26/08/01 at 15:41
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah but his death scene did add some more humour to the film (not that it isn't funny enough). When you see his partner pushing the foot into the wood chopper. Ahhh that's a great moment in movie history. Actually, no, it's not.
Sun 26/08/01 at 15:50
I found that bit hilarious! And also that moment where the kidnapped wife tries frantically to get away with a bag over her head and goes straight into a tree! Classic stuff.
Sun 26/08/01 at 15:59
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Oh jaaaaa, well I'm a police officer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.