GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sims: Bustin' Out"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims : Bustin Out'.
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:09
Regular
If anyone out there knows if you can visit locations in Free play mode on the sims bustin' out, can you please let me know if you can and how to....
Tue 30/12/03 at 22:43
How is the AI between characters? Do they develop relationships, good and bad?
Sun 28/12/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Yeah, I found "Pull My Finger" hillarious, because I like childish fart humour, "Burp In The Face" is pretty funny to.
Sun 28/12/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I still haven't had a chance to find out for sure yet since I've been out all day, but even if Free Play mode doesn't allow you to go out to places, it's still worth getting Bustin' Out anyway. There's absolutely hundreds of things to do in the Bustin' Out mode, and it's seriously funny, 'Pull my Finger'.

:)
Sun 28/12/03 at 11:18
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea, I was just waitin till I actually got the game first.

:)

I got it yesterday, and so far I haven't been allowed to 'Bust Out' in free mode so it looks like you can't. But then again I haven't played it much so maybe I have to unlock that feature. I'll tell you as soon as I know for sure, if no-one else does.
Sun 28/12/03 at 00:09
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Anyone help this guy out?
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:09
Regular
If anyone out there knows if you can visit locations in Free play mode on the sims bustin' out, can you please let me know if you can and how to....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.