GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soul Calibur 2."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Fri 26/12/03 at 22:33
Regular
I'm sorry for repeated question topics, but in an issue of NOM, i was looking at a review and stuff of the game, and it said it had Link and Yoshimitsu in it, and i thought that Yoshimitsu was on the PS2 version, why does it say it?
Sat 27/12/03 at 23:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
None of them give good money

You'll make about £25 more on ebay

You realise people buy things on ebay for what they sell for in the shops 2nd hand?
Sat 27/12/03 at 23:24
Regular
*Mattribute* sorry about that :( And this is the GBA none of that technical GBA SP mumbo jumbo! ;)
Sat 27/12/03 at 23:22
Regular
Cheers Matribute, but i wanna sell it to get better games, NOW, lol, so does anybody know what Stores Buy products like that, and give good money?
Sat 27/12/03 at 23:18
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You'll make tonnes more on EBAY

Sold mine in December for £40 with no games, And I could've bught one with advance Wars for £45 the next day
Sat 27/12/03 at 23:09
Regular
Lol, i wanna get rid ASAP, and tomorow my hopeful best bet, lol
Sat 27/12/03 at 23:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mattribute wrote:
> Fine a generic picture of a white BA on google and stick that on
> ebay...

I do that when i cant be bothered with the digicam.

They make the product look better too. Usually.
Sat 27/12/03 at 23:07
Regular
"Balls"
i like that idea. do it!!
Sat 27/12/03 at 22:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Fine a generic picture of a white BA on google and stick that on ebay...
Sat 27/12/03 at 22:42
Regular
I couldnt put anything else, under that, but all i was gonna say was, help me, lol and nice one morbo, lol! :p
Sat 27/12/03 at 22:41
Regular
Lipe wrote:
>How much you selling your GBA for? And where?

I dont have a clue at the moment mate, i am selling it in a shop, because i have no scanner that works to put it on ebay :( as you supposedly need a picture, so if you could name a good store that will pay a bit of money for all of this, i would be happy!

White GBA which is really good condition
Sonic Advance which is also good condition
Super Mario advance, same
Top Gear GT Championship racing, o.k condition
WWF Road to Wrestlemania also o.k condition
And Mat Hoffmans Pro BMX which is not so good condition, well thats the box any way, lol
A Power Pack W/recharger
A Light
All above with manuals and box
A Radio thing, that has headphones etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.