GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess what I found on the market..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/12/03 at 13:55
Regular
Bearing in mind that where I live there are absolutely NO game emporiums that sell import games, I thought this was a pretty good deal:

Brand new copy of Animal Crossing with M/C - £19.99

I was going to order it off dvdboxoffice.com, but couldn't resist this offer. The guy who sold me it never usually sells imports so...lucky me!

Anyway, are there any other AC owners on here? Know any good sites with forums for trading? Perhaps we could start a thread right here?

And by the way, hope you all had a good Christmas. I've already blown all my moolah on a minidisc player. Should arrive from amazon next week. Can't wait!
Sun 28/12/03 at 07:51
Regular
You prefer Mp3?
Sun 28/12/03 at 00:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
MiniDisc?

Pfft
Sun 28/12/03 at 00:08
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Amazing what you can find in markets. If anyone else lives in Norfolk (I know a couple of people on here do), Great Yarmouth market has a stall, "Dad I Want That" with games and trading cards suspiciously cheap.
Sat 27/12/03 at 17:45
Regular
Animal Crossing Community is a great site, I've already got a few items as some people are willing to trade for free.
www.animalxing.com is a good site but is not as good as ACC, although it does contain more information about the game than ACC.
Sat 27/12/03 at 16:42
Regular
Thanks for the site. Looks good. I haven't got a GBA though unfortunately.
Sat 27/12/03 at 15:34
Regular
"the burning sky"
I have had it for about a year now, if you are looking for trading sites etc. the best site that i have come across is www.animalcrossingcommunity.com
they have forums, guides, pattern making stuff etc. Oh and make sure you pick up a GBA-GC link cable, that is if you have a GBA of course...
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:55
Regular
Bearing in mind that where I live there are absolutely NO game emporiums that sell import games, I thought this was a pretty good deal:

Brand new copy of Animal Crossing with M/C - £19.99

I was going to order it off dvdboxoffice.com, but couldn't resist this offer. The guy who sold me it never usually sells imports so...lucky me!

Anyway, are there any other AC owners on here? Know any good sites with forums for trading? Perhaps we could start a thread right here?

And by the way, hope you all had a good Christmas. I've already blown all my moolah on a minidisc player. Should arrive from amazon next week. Can't wait!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.