GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im gonna get the gamecube bundle"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/12/03 at 14:33
Regular
"Ace"
which comes with Zeld collecters edition but I also want Wind waker but I am not sure if to get a differnet bundle from another shop because of the two zeldas. Im also thinking of getting fzero the new one and possibly metriod prime. I dont know a lot about gamecube and im trying to get the best games and porbably exclusive titles. Thats because I have an xbox and ps2. Can anyone help me out and give me some advice? I think i will also get another controller for now.

thanx!
Sat 27/12/03 at 14:33
Regular
"Ace"
which comes with Zeld collecters edition but I also want Wind waker but I am not sure if to get a differnet bundle from another shop because of the two zeldas. Im also thinking of getting fzero the new one and possibly metriod prime. I dont know a lot about gamecube and im trying to get the best games and porbably exclusive titles. Thats because I have an xbox and ps2. Can anyone help me out and give me some advice? I think i will also get another controller for now.

thanx!
Sat 27/12/03 at 16:03
Regular
"Teal'c"
Viewtiful Joe.
Mario Kart.
Super Monkey Ball 2.
Sat 27/12/03 at 16:08
Regular
Metroid Prime, The Wind Waker and Super Mario Sunshine above all else. For they are excellence.
Sat 27/12/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Ace"
Would you also recommend Resident Evil Zero Hour?
Sun 28/12/03 at 00:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
*Resident Evil Zero

And no. Because in comparison to the first one, it's pretty guff.

F-Zero GX, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Super Monkey Ball 2, Metroid Prime, Super Mario Sunshine and Wind Waker are all you need.

Yup.
Sun 28/12/03 at 14:16
Regular
Jackolino wrote:
> Would you also recommend Resident Evil Zero Hour?

It's really cheap and so is the first one.

They're actually very good, so I'd get them both.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.