GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOTR: Return of the King"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King'.
Sat 27/12/03 at 17:42
Regular
Excellant game, got it for Christmas and seems to expand on the Two Towers.

Anyway, Im stuck on the 'King of the Dead' level; Its when you get to the final section of the level, where you get trapped and have to defeat loads of ghost warriors, I can't seem to defeat them before the cave collapses and kills you. I've looked on gamefaqs.com but the guides just tell you to defeat them all before the cave collapses, any tips?

Thanks, Figo.
Sun 04/01/04 at 12:52
Regular
I finished this level last week, you just have to be very quick and use combo's to get rid of the ghosts easily, oh and not get cornered in.

On second to last level now, haven't played it for a while, but I shall get back to it sometime.

And Aragorn the best? Hmmm, I would say Gandalf is by far
Sun 04/01/04 at 00:39
Regular
"Notable"
Hehe.
Sun 04/01/04 at 00:39
Regular
"es argh"
slice wrote:
> check out my walkthrough i added it today it explains how to get out
> of this situation

Your opinion doesn't matter as of your diabolical review of PES3, idiot.

You play games for Gameplay, not to sit there and just look, fool.
Sat 03/01/04 at 20:25
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
check out my walkthrough i added it today it explains how to get out of this situation
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:57
Regular
"oranges"
I just got lotr rotk on new years day and i think its the best game ever. and aragorn is just the best of the best of the best i dont care what anyone says about legolas so what if hes good with the bow all you have to do is fire an arrow.
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:43
Regular
"oranges"
It does for me
Sun 28/12/03 at 15:07
Regular
"Chris Morris"
The cave should stop collapsing when your fighting the dead? Then just run like hell back the way you came.
Sat 27/12/03 at 17:42
Regular
Excellant game, got it for Christmas and seems to expand on the Two Towers.

Anyway, Im stuck on the 'King of the Dead' level; Its when you get to the final section of the level, where you get trapped and have to defeat loads of ghost warriors, I can't seem to defeat them before the cave collapses and kills you. I've looked on gamefaqs.com but the guides just tell you to defeat them all before the cave collapses, any tips?

Thanks, Figo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.