GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF FORUM WRESTLING: KOTR MATCH- Albert (Jet) vs Tajiri (RawisAndy)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/08/01 at 13:26
Regular
(Tajiri’s music hits) Hello, and welcome to the next KOTR match! Making his way to the ring, being accompanied by our Commissioner William Regal (Grandprix,) Tajiri (RawisAndy)!!

“I’ve got everything I ever wanted…” And being accompanied by tag team partner X-Pac (Bandy,) he weighs over 300 pounds, it’s Albert (Jet)!!

Albert runs towards the ring, but Tajiri bounces off the ropes and nails Albert with a Sliding Dropkick! Tajiri now tries to whip Albert into those steps, but Albert reverses-WHAM! Tajiri slams shoulder-first into the steel!! Albert picks Tajiri up, lifts him above his head, and drops him onto the security wall. Here comes Regal though to save his little friend, he throws some right-hands at Albert, but X-Pac from behind hooks Regal’s arm over his head, and hits a Backdrop Suplex.

“AARRGGHH!!” The cry comes up from Albert as he runs top –speed at a staggering Tajiri, and he clothesline’s him over the security wall!! Albert steps into the screaming crowd, and hits Tajiri with a huge upper cut. Now Albert is hooking him up for an overhead suplex, and he gets it! Tajri’s back hit that concrete floor hard! Albert stands over Tajiri and celebrates, but Tajiri with a low blow-knocking Albert to the floor!

Tajiri now climbs onto the security wall as Albert slowly gets to his feet, and he nails a beautiful Flying Crossbody! The crowd are going crazy! Instead of taking advantage of the fallen big man, which I really think he should do, Tajiri appears to be stalking him…Albert turns and-MIST!! MIST! BUT ALBERT DUCKS, AND GRABS TAJIRI BY THE THROAT WITH BOTH ARMS-HE’S LOOKING FOR THE ALBERT BOMB! BUT LOOK, REGAL COMES IN, KICKS ALBERT IN THE STOMACH HARD, AND HITS THAT FALLING NECKBREAKER OF HIS!

But now X-Pac is on the security wall, and Regal doesn’t see him-X-Pac grabs Regal’s head, and flies through the air-A TORNADO DDT ON THAT CONCRETE FLOOR!! REGAL’S OUT COLD! Meanwhile, Albert (Jet) has just slammed Tajiri’s (RawisAndy’s) head onto my Announcer’s Table-why doesn’t the referee get them in the ring?! The ref is talking to Albert, stopping him from touching the fallen Tajiri, but…oh no, X-Pac (Bandy) is over here…He grabs Tajiri by the head, and…MY GOD!! X-PAC JUST…HE JUST…X-FACTORED TAJIRI THROUGH MY ANNOUNCERS TABLE!!

X-Pac and Albert celebrate for a minute or so, before throwing Tajiri into the ring. Albert covers Tajiri, this one’s over. 1…2…AND HE KICKED OUT! TAJIRI KICKED OUT! All of a sudden Tajiri is somehow up, and he slides between Albert’s legs and nails him with a Bulldog! Tajiri is flying-he bounces off the ropes, jumps, flips in mid-air and hits a Body Splash on Albert! Tajiri now whips a stunned Albert into the ropes, runs over there and tries to lock in the Tarantula!! But X-Pac is on the outside, and he kicks Tajiri right in the face! This match is non-stop action!

Albert bounces off the ropes, lets out another cry and Tajiri eats a huge clothesline! Albert whips Tajiri into the turnbuckle, and then slams into him, knocking the air out of Tajiri! But look, Regal (Grandprix) is up, and he’s running towards the ring! X-Pac also steps into the ring, and Regal runs straight into a double kick to the face from the 2 members of the X-Factor! X-Pac throws Regal outside, and begins to stomp on him.

In the ring though, Albert turns to pick up Tajiri, AND GETS A HUGE KICK TO THE FACE!! Tajiri uses awesome power and speed and nails one of his trademark kicks! The cover, 1…2…but X-Pac pulls the referee to the outside! Where’s Regal going?? He’s got a steel chair, and he passes it to Tajiri!! Tajiri lifts it above his head, he’s about to hit a staggering Albert with it!! But Albert ducks, grabs Tajiri by the throat, and WHAM!!! THE ALBERT BOMB!! THAT ALBERT BOMB WAS SO DAMN POWERFUL I’M SURPRISED HE DIDN’T BREAK THE RING!!

Albert hooks Tajiri’s leg, and the referee is back in the ring-1…2…3!! Albert wins!! Albert is through to the 2nd round of the KOTR after this hellacious action-packed match with Tajiri!

The winner of this match, Albert (Jet)

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Fri 24/08/01 at 15:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The interference didn't work! I mean, I hate intereference. Shame on you X-Pac!
Fri 24/08/01 at 15:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
POP for Matt!
Thu 23/08/01 at 21:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
Cheers guys, that match was rather different from the last one, which was all in-ring action.
Thu 23/08/01 at 18:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
That was a great match Ant! Except that I lost of course :(

Oh well I still have 4 other men in the tournament :P

Ant said:
HE JUST…X-FACTORED TAJIRI THROUGH MY ANNOUNCERS TABLE!!

Your announce table is it. :D
Thu 23/08/01 at 16:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
good match but was it no dq coz a ref would normally disqualify them both for all that interference.
Thu 23/08/01 at 16:03
Regular
"..."
excellent match. I duuno though, all this interfearance...in my day it was just too big blokes in pants trading suplexes....blah blah blah...
Thu 23/08/01 at 13:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
(Tajiri’s music hits) Hello, and welcome to the next KOTR match! Making his way to the ring, being accompanied by our Commissioner William Regal (Grandprix,) Tajiri (RawisAndy)!!

“I’ve got everything I ever wanted…” And being accompanied by tag team partner X-Pac (Bandy,) he weighs over 300 pounds, it’s Albert (Jet)!!

Albert runs towards the ring, but Tajiri bounces off the ropes and nails Albert with a Sliding Dropkick! Tajiri now tries to whip Albert into those steps, but Albert reverses-WHAM! Tajiri slams shoulder-first into the steel!! Albert picks Tajiri up, lifts him above his head, and drops him onto the security wall. Here comes Regal though to save his little friend, he throws some right-hands at Albert, but X-Pac from behind hooks Regal’s arm over his head, and hits a Backdrop Suplex.

“AARRGGHH!!” The cry comes up from Albert as he runs top –speed at a staggering Tajiri, and he clothesline’s him over the security wall!! Albert steps into the screaming crowd, and hits Tajiri with a huge upper cut. Now Albert is hooking him up for an overhead suplex, and he gets it! Tajri’s back hit that concrete floor hard! Albert stands over Tajiri and celebrates, but Tajiri with a low blow-knocking Albert to the floor!

Tajiri now climbs onto the security wall as Albert slowly gets to his feet, and he nails a beautiful Flying Crossbody! The crowd are going crazy! Instead of taking advantage of the fallen big man, which I really think he should do, Tajiri appears to be stalking him…Albert turns and-MIST!! MIST! BUT ALBERT DUCKS, AND GRABS TAJIRI BY THE THROAT WITH BOTH ARMS-HE’S LOOKING FOR THE ALBERT BOMB! BUT LOOK, REGAL COMES IN, KICKS ALBERT IN THE STOMACH HARD, AND HITS THAT FALLING NECKBREAKER OF HIS!

But now X-Pac is on the security wall, and Regal doesn’t see him-X-Pac grabs Regal’s head, and flies through the air-A TORNADO DDT ON THAT CONCRETE FLOOR!! REGAL’S OUT COLD! Meanwhile, Albert (Jet) has just slammed Tajiri’s (RawisAndy’s) head onto my Announcer’s Table-why doesn’t the referee get them in the ring?! The ref is talking to Albert, stopping him from touching the fallen Tajiri, but…oh no, X-Pac (Bandy) is over here…He grabs Tajiri by the head, and…MY GOD!! X-PAC JUST…HE JUST…X-FACTORED TAJIRI THROUGH MY ANNOUNCERS TABLE!!

X-Pac and Albert celebrate for a minute or so, before throwing Tajiri into the ring. Albert covers Tajiri, this one’s over. 1…2…AND HE KICKED OUT! TAJIRI KICKED OUT! All of a sudden Tajiri is somehow up, and he slides between Albert’s legs and nails him with a Bulldog! Tajiri is flying-he bounces off the ropes, jumps, flips in mid-air and hits a Body Splash on Albert! Tajiri now whips a stunned Albert into the ropes, runs over there and tries to lock in the Tarantula!! But X-Pac is on the outside, and he kicks Tajiri right in the face! This match is non-stop action!

Albert bounces off the ropes, lets out another cry and Tajiri eats a huge clothesline! Albert whips Tajiri into the turnbuckle, and then slams into him, knocking the air out of Tajiri! But look, Regal (Grandprix) is up, and he’s running towards the ring! X-Pac also steps into the ring, and Regal runs straight into a double kick to the face from the 2 members of the X-Factor! X-Pac throws Regal outside, and begins to stomp on him.

In the ring though, Albert turns to pick up Tajiri, AND GETS A HUGE KICK TO THE FACE!! Tajiri uses awesome power and speed and nails one of his trademark kicks! The cover, 1…2…but X-Pac pulls the referee to the outside! Where’s Regal going?? He’s got a steel chair, and he passes it to Tajiri!! Tajiri lifts it above his head, he’s about to hit a staggering Albert with it!! But Albert ducks, grabs Tajiri by the throat, and WHAM!!! THE ALBERT BOMB!! THAT ALBERT BOMB WAS SO DAMN POWERFUL I’M SURPRISED HE DIDN’T BREAK THE RING!!

Albert hooks Tajiri’s leg, and the referee is back in the ring-1…2…3!! Albert wins!! Albert is through to the 2nd round of the KOTR after this hellacious action-packed match with Tajiri!

The winner of this match, Albert (Jet)

Thanks for reading, Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.