GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Perfect Dark"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Perfect Dark'.
Sat 27/12/03 at 23:18
Regular
Whats happened about it, is it already out and i dont know about it, or hasnt any thing happened for a while?
Mon 29/12/03 at 20:37
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You're so messed you can't even remember?
Mon 29/12/03 at 20:29
Regular
"That's right!"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> The miss the good old days of playing Mario Kart, Warzone,
> Wrestlemania 2000, No Mercy and Goldeneye with my mates.

--------

The heck...?

I meant "I miss the good old days..."

What am I smoking today?
Mon 29/12/03 at 20:28
Regular
"That's right!"
I didn't like Perfect Dark. Nowhere near as good as Goldeneye. The first level is what defines a game. PD's first level was pants.

And it had slowdown. Serious slowdown, as in all the time. And I got stuck on the level where you have to blow up a taxi or whatever. Bah.

Multiplayer was good, HOWEVER, gone are the days of multiplayer blasts with my friends, so I never actually played it against other people, only ze AI bots.

The miss the good old days of playing Mario Kart, Warzone, Wrestlemania 2000, No Mercy and Goldeneye with my mates.
Mon 29/12/03 at 20:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Bit more pricey though.

They'd have to judge the content/release just right.

Too little too early and PD would fall away in sales and not really do muc on Xbox 1. Too much too early, and reverse effect. Too late and why bother until Xbox 2?

Still, that is a great idea.
Mon 29/12/03 at 19:58
Regular
"8==="
It'd be like Perfect Dark was with the expansion pak except this time the expansion pak would be the Xbox 2.
Mon 29/12/03 at 19:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That'd be very clever.
Mon 29/12/03 at 19:49
Regular
"8==="
Perfect Dark Zero will either turn up at the end of the Xbox's lifespan or when Xbox 2 launches: which is pretty much the same thing.

The best way to do it would be to sell the game at the end of the Xbox's lifespan for the sales, having it run to a degree on the Xbox, but actually have the game setup so that it makes use of the Xbox 2's hardware to run better and with more/full features.

That way they get the sales and the game is still really cutting edge.
Mon 29/12/03 at 13:23
Regular
Half Life and Doom suck.

*runs*
Mon 29/12/03 at 00:19
Regular
I think, this is just me talking, that more people will want it on the pc, as it is easier to use a mouse and a keyboard!
Sun 28/12/03 at 23:42
Regular
"All about the Beats"
What about Half Life 2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.