GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Max Payne 2 DLL Problem"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Max Payne 2'.
Sun 28/12/03 at 23:07
Regular
Right, Sorry to have to do this, but I need some help from you guys..

Everytime I try to load Max Payne 2 Save games from the load game menu, after about 20 seconds of loading it says 'Error: Bad Allocation' and then flashes a message about'X_GAMEOBJECTSMFC.DLL has caused an erorr'

Only one savegame will actually load properly, and thats no use as it's one of the earlier levels...

Anybody know whats wrong (and how to fix it)?

Any Help would be much appreciated... :)
Sun 28/12/03 at 23:07
Regular
Right, Sorry to have to do this, but I need some help from you guys..

Everytime I try to load Max Payne 2 Save games from the load game menu, after about 20 seconds of loading it says 'Error: Bad Allocation' and then flashes a message about'X_GAMEOBJECTSMFC.DLL has caused an erorr'

Only one savegame will actually load properly, and thats no use as it's one of the earlier levels...

Anybody know whats wrong (and how to fix it)?

Any Help would be much appreciated... :)
Mon 29/12/03 at 09:06
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Reinstall the game would probably help. Or when you go to Add/Remove, see if you can repair the game, as I know with some games you can repair them and it will copy over new files.
Mon 29/12/03 at 15:42
Regular
Don't worry, I just found a patch which fixes it. Must've just come online in the last few days...
Mon 29/12/03 at 17:14
Regular
"accidental superher"
if i'm not wrong there's only been 1 patch for mp2 and that patch has been out for ages
Wed 31/12/03 at 12:18
Regular
It has?

Dang.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.