GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The meaning of Life"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/01 at 23:21
Regular
The meaning of life is a question which can only be answered by your view on the world.

My meaning of life is to one day finally last for more than 12 days without getting banned and win GAD. But I'll settle for winning the lottery instead.

So tell me what your goal in life is. And will you ever set about doing it. For tomorrow is another day and you just might not wake up. I'll leave you with that too think about as life is a gift which only lasts for a certain time. A non existent clock now is ticking and every second it ticks that is one second less of your life.

Oh my God!!! I have just wasted 6 months on the internet doing nothing while I could be doing something creative to save the world

(walks off to find the nearest gun)
Fri 24/08/01 at 12:30
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Eer, something?

(cue poke in the eye for suce a dumb response to that wuestion)
Fri 24/08/01 at 11:59
Regular
"I am your father"
Somebody say something.
Fri 24/08/01 at 00:27
Regular
"I am your father"
Ha funny man
Thu 23/08/01 at 23:15
Regular
I was walking along a narrow tree-lined pathway just after sunset and I was surprised by the sudden appearance of a leprechaun, and he told me that the meaning of life is.... no, it's secret - I dare not tell.
Thu 23/08/01 at 22:47
ahh, we dont need to know what our life meanings aer, all we need to do is watch the film!
Thu 23/08/01 at 22:33
"possibly impossible"
Death is the same as Life. To experience life you must first die. Death is Rebirth.
Thu 23/08/01 at 22:26
Regular
"I am your father"
The x-box malfunctions and is quickly replaced with a PS2. Then the devil becomes good friends with Dogfather and they plan to kill Seifer
Thu 23/08/01 at 22:23
The dummy Seifer's soul was given away but the real Seifer who is at peace with god, comes down from Devon and destroys The Dogfather and sends him to Doggy Hell, there he gets crucified and torured beyond belief!

The torture he goes through is that he has to play on an X-Box for days on end!
Thu 23/08/01 at 22:12
Regular
"I am your father"
*Yet his soul reaches to God and says Father rid the world of scum and evil*

Within a second Seifer disappeared and there was no trace what so ever of any kind left of him. None at all.

And The Dogfather is scared of nothing so he didn't die in the first place.

The end
Thu 23/08/01 at 22:06
Seifer's ghost comes back and frightens Trino and the Dogfather to death! Just to make sure that Trino and the Dogfather had been disposed off, he scares the ghosts off!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.