GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Come, share the love!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/12/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I would just like to tell everyone how much I am loving Ratchet & Clank 2. For one reason or another, I had totally missed out on the first game, so I guess I was at an advantage when playing the sequel as it was all excitingly new for me!

I have only completed a few levels, but alreday I have grown attatched to the characters, the levels, the mini-games and even the enemies!

At long last I have found a game worthy for my PS2 (over the last few months anyway).

So come on everyone, where is the love for this game?
Thu 01/01/04 at 17:57
Regular
"Notable"
I remember the craze when the first was released. T'was a little gem and still highly playable. J&k 2 is ment to be amazing and might give it a go.
Thu 01/01/04 at 17:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Wow! Very long time no see.

!!
Thu 01/01/04 at 16:07
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Yeah, that's right Wookiee!

You wont be as taken back as the first (apparantly), but if you want to play through bigger levels with some proper bad ass weapons then I fully recommend it! Also, they have added some well-needed mini games just to varie the gameplay that little bit more. Theres one mini-game that really does remind me of Wipeout!!

Saying this though, if Insomniac are to realse a third, then I would hope that they add a new ellement to the game, maybe not something drastic but just enough to give you the impression that you're playing something knew, with improved ideas.
Thu 01/01/04 at 15:57
"High polygon count"
It's more of the same, with better weapons.

You can't go wrong, whichever one you buy.
Tue 30/12/03 at 19:58
"Metal Head"
Wanna get it, I wonder if it is better than the first Ratchet & Clank.
Tue 30/12/03 at 16:59
"I love yo... lamp."
Wow! Very long time no see.

I've heard it is good, but I haven't picked it up yet. Been a while since I played a platformer mind.
Mon 29/12/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I would just like to tell everyone how much I am loving Ratchet & Clank 2. For one reason or another, I had totally missed out on the first game, so I guess I was at an advantage when playing the sequel as it was all excitingly new for me!

I have only completed a few levels, but alreday I have grown attatched to the characters, the levels, the mini-games and even the enemies!

At long last I have found a game worthy for my PS2 (over the last few months anyway).

So come on everyone, where is the love for this game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.