GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need help with Medal of Honour rising sun!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Medal of Honour Rising Sun'.
Mon 29/12/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Yeeah mon"
A really basic question for whoever wants to answer it...

I cant find the missing ammo truck really early on in the game....its the level after you're on a boat shooting down the planes

As I say its really early on but i cant find this truck anywhere!

Please help!!! Cheers
Tue 30/12/03 at 18:34
Regular
""To the pub...""
Rising sun is really easy i completed it just by renting it out its not worth buying
Tue 30/12/03 at 11:43
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I tried so hard to like Rising Sun, but i just can't get into the groove

Maybe it's because I've tried Halo co-op, but, anyhow, i just don't like it.

Fifa games are on the up, however, and 2004, despite some obvious passing annoyances, is very good, possibly an improvement on 2003 (although they aren't as similar as I thought they'd be).

EA provide the people with what they want, and, for that, they have my respect. Fifa pimping the same Fifa game for 6 years and stilling getting people to buy them, they have my approval. For Medal of Honor, I feel like spitting on them
Tue 30/12/03 at 10:58
Regular
Hedfix wrote:

> If someone can let me know how to defeat the tank that comes after
> you once your in the truck it would be helpful. ;)

Shoot the barrels as the tank drives past them and keep chucking grenades at it, should blow up eventually.
Mon 29/12/03 at 22:55
Regular
Funny thing is, the majority of critics have started applauding EA at how they've changed this last year...
Mon 29/12/03 at 22:38
Regular
"Remember me?"
*yawns at Auf deutsch's feeble attempt at taking the pi$$ out of a game*
Mon 29/12/03 at 20:56
Regular
My Advice

Torch the game and throw it out the window, and then hope you never have to play another shoddy EA game again

:D
Mon 29/12/03 at 19:41
Regular
"8==="
It's by the belltower, ring the bell by pulling the 3rd rope in the belltower (ie the church).

If someone can let me know how to defeat the tank that comes after you once your in the truck it would be helpful. ;)
Mon 29/12/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Yeeah mon"
So i take it you guys dont know the answer to my question??!!
Mon 29/12/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Teal'c"
The yellow men come for me in my dreams.
Mon 29/12/03 at 19:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Shoot the Japs!!!!!

Or:

Exchange the game and change your name.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.