GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTR Match - DDP Vs The Rock"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/01 at 18:19
Regular
This is the second KOTR match as we saw Regal beat Scotty to progress in this tournament. Tonight’s match is between The Rock Vs DDP.

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL, here comes The Rock (RawisAndy) to a tremendous ovation for The Peoples Champ.

And here comes DDP (Mouldy Cheese) from the alliance, and hears the crowd boo at him. “No suprises there” says Paul Heyman.

The Rock (RawisAndy) starts the bout with his him famous punches, 1, 2, 3 The Rock pulls his hand back and then does his famous punch over the ropes. DDP (Mouldy Cheese) is recovering on the outside but The Rock has had enough and chases after DDP, DDP gets in the ring first, then The Rock and gets stomped down, DDP tosses The Rock into the ropes and is met by DDP’s clothesline. DDP picks The Rock up and does a neckbreaker, The Rock retreats to the corner were DDP stomps on The Rock repeatadly.

DDP (Mouldy Cheese) picks up The Rock, does a snapmare and goes up onto the top rope, trys for a elbow drop and hits it, 1, 2, The Rock then kicks out. DDP can’t believe it! DDP tosses The Rock into the ropes, The Rock ducks the punch that DDP tried to hit and fly’s at DDP with a flying forearm. That was a desperation move and both men are down. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, The Rock gets up first, then DDP, they exchange punches but The Rock gets the better of DDP tosses him into the ropes and The Rock hits the Spine Buster. Now he is going for THE PEOPLES ELBOW!. But wait here comes Kanyon (Big Slow) and sneaks behind the referee and pushes the ref into The Rock while The Rock had just bounced off the other side of the ropes. DDP gets up and hits the DIAMOND CUTTER and is holding The Rocks tights, the ref doesn’t see it and counts, 1, 2, 3.

HERE IS YOUR WINNER DDP (MOULDY CHEESE).

But wait a minute Earl Hebner is here with a microphone and says “Kanyon pushed you he says to the referee, then held The Rocks tights for the pinfall, I therefore tell you to carry on with the match” DDP looks furious and The Rock is up and hits THE ROCK BOTTOM, 1, 2, and with that Kanyon pulls the referee out of the ring and punches the ref, knocking him out.
Now comes The Undertaker (Jet), The Rock goes to the outside and clotheslines Kanyon, back in the ring Undertaker picks up DDP and does THE LAST RIDE, but the ref has seen it at disqualifies The Rock. The Rock hears the bell and wonders why it has rung, he realises why when he sees Undertaker over DDP’s body.

HERE IS YOUR WINNER DDP (MOULDY CHEESE).

I hope you all enjoyed that match as much as I did writing it.
Sat 25/08/01 at 21:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Bouncerboy Scott wrote:
> Afro and Cong Man, if you don't choose your wrestlers soon, then
> there will be none left. You can see how manys left in the topic:
> WWF Forum wrestlers left to pick, There isn't many

Ant wont let me choose mine yet and i ve been on for days constantly. and he liked my practice match (named using advice) on Long stories forum. so let me in.
Sat 25/08/01 at 17:24
Regular
I would but Andy has got to write it.
Sat 25/08/01 at 17:20
Regular
"Back in black"
Ant wrote:
> Ice Blaster wrote:
> Ant wrote:

My match tomorrow, I think
> it's Rikishi (IB) vs
> Haku
> (not
> sure...bouncerboy?)

I think tomorrow went. I'll
> do my
> matches soon I thinks. Great mnatch BB, your first? Keep it
>
> up.

I was completely and utterly wrong. RawisAndt is writing that
> match. Mine was Albert vs Tajiri. Just Andy's KOTR match to come
> this week.

Oh hell, Rawisandy is writing my match, im screwed!! PLZ, someone else write the match. Im ignoring andy for a week you see:D
Sat 25/08/01 at 13:12
Regular
Oh yeah i forgot, sorry Cong Man
Sat 25/08/01 at 13:07
Regular
"..."
Bouncerboy Scott wrote:
> Afro and Cong Man, if you don't choose your wrestlers soon, then
> there will be none left. You can see how manys left in the topic:
> WWF Forum wrestlers left to pick, There isn't many

I've already picked my wrestlers...and had them confirmed by Ant. I have Britsih Bulldog, Val Venis, Ken Shamrock, Taka Michinoku and Shane McMahon.
Sat 25/08/01 at 09:54
Regular
Afro and Cong Man, if you don't choose your wrestlers soon, then there will be none left. You can see how manys left in the topic: WWF Forum wrestlers left to pick, There isn't many
Sat 25/08/01 at 08:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
yeah. use rules.
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:22
Regular
"..."
AfroMcGuire wrote:
> bouncerboy wrote:
> You still could be Afro, go to my WWF Forum
> wrestlers left to pick
> topic and have a look.

not yet. i m
> still not considered loyal enough.

Shouldn't we have a defined set of rules for deciding wether someone qualifies or not? You know just to make things fair. Of course we would only apply these rules to new-comers or you'd probably have to kick me out :s
Fri 24/08/01 at 21:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
bouncerboy wrote:
> You still could be Afro, go to my WWF Forum wrestlers left to pick
> topic and have a look.

not yet. i m still not considered loyal enough.
Fri 24/08/01 at 20:56
Regular
I definately you should have a grudge match RawisAndy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.