GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ATOMIC KITTEN NEED SHOOTING?WHAT ABOUT THE SPICE GIRLS?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/01 at 18:06
Regular
Let me think about this one. Yep I was right they do need to die. Posh just get's on my t1ts and I hate her and don't even start by mentioning the rest. They are useless and can't sing to save there non-worthy lives on this planet.
Wed 22/08/01 at 18:06
Regular
"I am your father"
Let me think about this one. Yep I was right they do need to die. Posh just get's on my t1ts and I hate her and don't even start by mentioning the rest. They are useless and can't sing to save there non-worthy lives on this planet.
Wed 22/08/01 at 18:51
Regular
Ashley tries to think of an amusing comment to match the last........and fails.
Wed 22/08/01 at 18:58
Regular
"smile, it's free"
There's nothing quite like reading a well written account of justified dislike for a pop band...
Wed 22/08/01 at 21:08
Regular
"Back For Good"
haha i wrote a topic before saying atoic kitten need shootin, haha anyone can sing if you get em in a studio and I've seen them "sing" about 5 times and every one of em was them mimeing badly. spice girls are ancient history although geri's gross hehe
Thu 23/08/01 at 16:36
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
O.k., so, this man scares me. Can somebody please Xplain what he mean 4 those of us who can't decipher that.
Sat 20/02/10 at 09:05
"The Boss Lady"
I only rented this because Bette Midler is in it. The problem is that Midler is not in it enough. Without more input from her this is just another boringly routine romantic comedy, the likes of which Meg Ryan peaked at when she was making them with Tom Hanks in the 1980's. Jada P. Smith seems like a third wheel throughout as her character has little substance - in short - what a waste of good film production budget.

As an aside Meg Ryan has great hair!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.