GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need help deciding on games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/12/03 at 15:42
Regular
"I love J-42"
Just doen soe quick calculations and next friday I should have about £167 to spend.

Should I buy more games or save it, which I have absolutly nothing to save for.
Thu 01/01/04 at 20:14
Regular
"I love J-42"
I know...

it was a ba$tard on holiday though.
Thu 01/01/04 at 17:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hah.

Virtua tennis 2 is easy to get to the final in the arcade.

Pfft to you Col
Thu 01/01/04 at 17:13
Regular
"I love J-42"
adrian wrote:
> PS 2: KA Crazy! wrote:
> >Don't want one plus I have another reason...I've used all my 14
> plug >holes already. None left.
> >Plus my 4 scarts would be filled up.
>
> Ever heard of unplugging things? I have XBox, PS2, GC, Dreamcast, DVD
> player and 5.1 kit all in the room. I dont use them all at once so I
> unplug the ones not in use. Same with the Scarts, only need to use
> one at a time so keep 2 most recent used in the TV and the others
> just behind.

Why would I do that? It takes more effort.

I have 2 normal scart sockets in the back of my tele, in one of them I have 3 wa scart coming out of it, in that 3 way I have my DVD, PS 2, Xbox all linked to m 5.1 system. Been looking for a dreamcast though, I want it so badly....

While on holiday there was an arcade next to our hotel and no matetr what I did, I just could not get past level four on virtua tennis 2, 1 day I shall...1 day.

Anyway, I was seriosuly thniking of getting a Gamecube while walking the dog, but then I thought that I will simply buy Manhunt and NFS:UG for PS 2 and KOTOR, jedi 3 and Crimson skies for xbox, instead.

What you think?

A Gamecube is tempting though, I may eventually save for it...WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE TEHM ALL FOIR FREE???
Thu 01/01/04 at 16:01
"High polygon count"
Mattribute wrote:
> Beware - I have poor PC

Lend it a fiver, then.
Thu 01/01/04 at 15:41
Regular
"tokyo police club"
xbox_gamer wrote:
> Hey you dont want no gamecube even if it is in a nice bundle you want
> the Xbox/Project Gotham 2 deal much more quality for your money!

ha.

hahah.

hah.
Thu 01/01/04 at 11:05
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
PS 2: KA Crazy! wrote:
>Don't want one plus I have another reason...I've used all my 14 plug >holes already. None left.
>Plus my 4 scarts would be filled up.

Ever heard of unplugging things? I have XBox, PS2, GC, Dreamcast, DVD player and 5.1 kit all in the room. I dont use them all at once so I unplug the ones not in use. Same with the Scarts, only need to use one at a time so keep 2 most recent used in the TV and the others just behind.
Thu 01/01/04 at 04:17
"I love yo... lamp."
Except he has an Xbox and a PS2 already. Hence the only console he needs to get to complete his collection is a Gamecube.
Thu 01/01/04 at 04:15
Regular
Hey you dont want no gamecube even if it is in a nice bundle you want the Xbox/Project Gotham 2 deal much more quality for your money!
Thu 01/01/04 at 02:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Gamecube should be bought NOW
Wed 31/12/03 at 21:02
Regular
Should be able to - yeah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.