GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1080 Question?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/12/03 at 09:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
1080 Avalanche is a fantastic game. But there is one thing that is bugging me.

Are there more than 8 multiplayer tracks, or is that piddly amount your lot?

I just can't see why they would limit the amount of tracks for you to race against your mates.

:)
Tue 06/01/04 at 10:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I also don't like tricks but love Gates, set a few good scores on Novice in the other topic.
Mon 05/01/04 at 18:40
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
I really do love the gate challenge. Bloody rules.
Mon 05/01/04 at 18:37
Regular
I was playing it today with my brother at multipler. Wasn't very exicting...can't seem to find much replay value in it
Mon 05/01/04 at 18:24
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
Well, I'm the master of match race and gate thingy, but I'm awful at tricks. I just unlocked that new difficult as well, extreme or something, can't remember, but it was double black.
Mon 05/01/04 at 00:01
Regular
Eh I haven't unlocked a thing but done all 3 match modes...

Must be missing something.

Great game.
Sun 04/01/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I don't think it's easy !

go to http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/viewtopic.php?t=17481&start=141 and links for downloads are in the last post
Sun 04/01/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> What have you unlocked ?/what times/points are you upto.

Not unlocked too much. Unlocked extreme mode, but haven't beaten that yet. I think it's quite hard, not sure why people keep saying the games really easy,... unless I'm doing something wrong (or not using sure uber-cheat board).

Unlocked the first three selections of boards and the secret boards (penguin, NES pad).

Got the coins on the time trial for Easy/Hard/ and one in Expert.

Got tropies on Gate Attack for Easy/Hard/ and some of Expert. Not played this much tho.

> I have won everything on Race Mode, only had the game a week but was
> upto 4am one day unlocking everything.
>
> Gates Mode is my current favourite, wish I had bought this on release
> day now.
>
> I have some quick video replays on 10 of the tracks, let me know if
> you want the URL's to download them.

Yer go on. Got nothin' better to download at the mo!

:)
Sun 04/01/04 at 20:35
Regular
I know what yer mean. I don't like the way the focus has been taken off of the damage meter
Sun 04/01/04 at 17:42
Regular
"Conker the King"
Got 1080 the day it was released, cant say I was over impressed. Actually I'm a bit disappointed, nothing like the original. Dont get me wrong, I like it but it feels a bit multi-format to me!
Sun 04/01/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Cooky, this URL takes you to the NTSC records page and lists all tracks/records.

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/viewtopic.php?t=17481

Know what you mean about saving the ghost, it is a nightmare :)

What have you unlocked ?/what times/points are you upto.

I have won everything on Race Mode, only had the game a week but was upto 4am one day unlocking everything.

Gates Mode is my current favourite, wish I had bought this on release day now.

I have some quick video replays on 10 of the tracks, let me know if you want the URL's to download them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.