GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rugby 2004"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rugby 2004'.
Wed 31/12/03 at 20:53
Regular
What utter pants!

http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/reviews /customer.php?index=1063710524&specialid=71659

What others think of it:

Jaster Mereel: "The gameplay is thouroughly enjoyable and challenging."

erm...about as enjoyable as rubbing a cheese-grater against your nipples.

stevey: The controls are easy enough to pick up and you wont be able to stop playing once youve started.

Yeah, about as easy to pick up as a tonne of granite. And I'm afraid I couldn't turn the power off quickly enough on my Playstation 2 once I had started playing.

Missle: The controls are easy to use and setup is quick and simple. The game is just as good as the notorius Fifa games.Look at the pictures, the graphics are amazing and you really feel like your in the game.

1. I have already covered the controls side of things.
2. The loading times are attrocious.
3. Fifa 97 was ten times better in terms of gameplay...
4. ...as well as graphically.
5. If the game was called, "Suffer the wrath of a lit-fart gone wrong" then maybe I could agree.

Alec: Rugby 2004 is here, and yes it’s amazing. Everything from the game play to graphics is top draw, and in my opinion the best sports game in a few attempts.The graphics make the players look real, none of this kicking the air a few centimeters from the ball, and the ball flying into the net. So all in all Rugby 2004 is a great purchase and well worth whatever you pay for it. I have it on the PS2 and it has stormed to the top of my preferable games play list. Well played EA.

1. Alec has never played Rugby 2004, as is evident from his comments.
2. Alec doesn't even know how Rugby is played, hence his mentioning of a 'net'.

I must say that I am severely disappointed with this game.
Wed 31/12/03 at 20:53
Regular
What utter pants!

http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/reviews /customer.php?index=1063710524&specialid=71659

What others think of it:

Jaster Mereel: "The gameplay is thouroughly enjoyable and challenging."

erm...about as enjoyable as rubbing a cheese-grater against your nipples.

stevey: The controls are easy enough to pick up and you wont be able to stop playing once youve started.

Yeah, about as easy to pick up as a tonne of granite. And I'm afraid I couldn't turn the power off quickly enough on my Playstation 2 once I had started playing.

Missle: The controls are easy to use and setup is quick and simple. The game is just as good as the notorius Fifa games.Look at the pictures, the graphics are amazing and you really feel like your in the game.

1. I have already covered the controls side of things.
2. The loading times are attrocious.
3. Fifa 97 was ten times better in terms of gameplay...
4. ...as well as graphically.
5. If the game was called, "Suffer the wrath of a lit-fart gone wrong" then maybe I could agree.

Alec: Rugby 2004 is here, and yes it’s amazing. Everything from the game play to graphics is top draw, and in my opinion the best sports game in a few attempts.The graphics make the players look real, none of this kicking the air a few centimeters from the ball, and the ball flying into the net. So all in all Rugby 2004 is a great purchase and well worth whatever you pay for it. I have it on the PS2 and it has stormed to the top of my preferable games play list. Well played EA.

1. Alec has never played Rugby 2004, as is evident from his comments.
2. Alec doesn't even know how Rugby is played, hence his mentioning of a 'net'.

I must say that I am severely disappointed with this game.
Thu 01/01/04 at 21:08
Regular
"louthy:)"
hey i play for nottingham rugby club and im a massive rugby fan and i want to get a rugby game what one should i get this one has rubish graphics
Thu 01/01/04 at 22:31
Your out of luck as this is the only PS2 Rugby game...
I'd stick to real rugby!
Fri 02/01/04 at 19:47
Regular
The best rugby game I played was Jonah Lomu Rugby on PC.

Rugby 2001, or Rugby as its called on PS2 is ok, but not much of an improvement, and Rugby 2004 just sucks.

I reccomend you just carry on with the real thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.