GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Alert 2 is being a fag"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2'.
Tue 13/02/07 at 12:22
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
started playin again and it wont let me play on the internet, says im not connected to it, when i clearly am. turned off all antivirus stuff and it was still being lame.

suggestions anyone?
Mon 21/07/08 at 18:34
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
Have you tried the commandandconquer.com forums yet?

In the First Decade forum, there is a sticky'd thread with some help for RA2 problems among others.
Wed 16/07/08 at 04:36
Regular
thats a fun game fr command and conqer fans. i play it now and then. its pretty easy.
Sat 08/03/08 at 00:34
Regular
I can't even get the game to run on Vista at the moment...

It's odd that the C&C First Decade set is a fairly recent release, the older C&C games work fine, yet the newer ones have compatibility issues...
Mon 18/02/08 at 17:25
Regular
Think I recall having to set it up to use my network adapter for LAN games - was hit and miss as it doesn't list them in plain english - so trial and error on the device IDs until one works. But as I say it's been at least a year since doing this.

Make sure your firewall has the port open too, no idea what the port is.
Tue 15/01/08 at 12:42
Tue 13/02/07 at 12:22
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
started playin again and it wont let me play on the internet, says im not connected to it, when i clearly am. turned off all antivirus stuff and it was still being lame.

suggestions anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.