GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Judge Dredd vs Death How to open doors?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Judge Dredd: Dredd Versus Death'.
Fri 02/01/04 at 03:33
Regular
">>>"
In the second level, after go up in te elevator i find 2 heavy doors one have a orange ligth in one side how i open that f#@^ door?
Please help...
Fri 02/01/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Woteva"
Ooh, I'm not the only one who uses it then...
Fri 02/01/04 at 18:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
www.gamefaqs.com
Fri 02/01/04 at 16:01
Regular
">>>"
I dont know if i explain good, so it is the second mission, when dredd goes to the prision, i arrive to a long hall where i have a judge in front of me, and a mech-load type, so i take a small elevator to a second level where are a ship destroyed, and in a side are a panal to open a big door in front, inside are two mech-load type, an a door that say 'to gaunlet' a smal stair to up other level, where in the end are a big elevator to the roof, when i go up i find 2 heavy doors one with fire in a side, and the other open when i reach it, it show me other room that looks like where i came, only it have the elevator hole close, well the door i cant open is that in front, it dont let me go ahead, it have a orange led aside, i didnt find any panel, a i dont shooot anyone yet in this level... Please help

The objetives are:
Open the gates to cube 180 No Completed

Restart the Centinel weapons No completed

Get to the security elevator Completed

Open the exit of the Clasification zone Completed

the i am the law keys do nothing....
Fri 02/01/04 at 15:35
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
You go up to it, then press your 'I am the law' key several times until it backs down and opens.
Fri 02/01/04 at 15:33
Regular
">>>"
where is that button i only have action button and it dont open... !!!!
Fri 02/01/04 at 12:15
Regular
Press the 'use' button.
Fri 02/01/04 at 03:33
Regular
">>>"
In the second level, after go up in te elevator i find 2 heavy doors one have a orange ligth in one side how i open that f#@^ door?
Please help...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.