GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the sims bustin out cheats"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims : Bustin Out'.
Fri 02/01/04 at 19:38
Regular
"holy_crap_on_a_stic"
all the cheat codes i have found for the sims bustin out don't work the codes like down, z, L, z, R (i don't think it is a code) don't seem to work can anybody help
Sat 03/01/04 at 21:15
Regular
"holy_crap_on_a_stic"
these are the type of codes that I can't get to work, If any one has got these codes to work please help
Fri 02/01/04 at 23:43
Regular
"holy_crap_on_a_stic"
posted the other topic, sorry forgot what i was doing
Fri 02/01/04 at 23:41
Regular
"holy_crap_on_a_stic"
thanks buddy,
and this is the 2cd time i have podted not the 3rd that was some one else
Fri 02/01/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Try here:

http://vgstrategies.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm? site=http://www.gamewinners.com/gamecube/SimsBustinOut.htm

Other than that I don't know.
Fri 02/01/04 at 20:27
Regular
"holy_crap_on_a_stic"
all the codes i have found suck, they don't work, none of them and i have found alot and they are all the same. CRAP!!!!!! please help, if it helps i have already beat it
Fri 02/01/04 at 20:13
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
you've posted this at least 3 times, and you havnt got the answers you want.

Either we dont know or we dont care....whatever the reason, go find them yourself you lazy git
Fri 02/01/04 at 19:38
Regular
"holy_crap_on_a_stic"
all the cheat codes i have found for the sims bustin out don't work the codes like down, z, L, z, R (i don't think it is a code) don't seem to work can anybody help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.