GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sav Report USA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 03:16
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hi people - just to let you know I'm actually still around. ;-)

A couple of you will know I'm currently in Florida and I've been meaning to do this thing. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and happy new year. ;-)

Been looking at all the games - ugh ! So many out here that aren't out in the UK for awhile yet !
Oh and for anyone who intends to buy the upcoming Ninja Turtles game for XBox (or PS2), rent before you jump in and buy. I was looking to buy the game because I used to enjoy the old arcade game and SNES game.
Of course the new one is based on the new series and to be honest, it really doesn't bring back fond memories, just kinda has you thinking "thats not the proper voices....what the hells that ?? Thats a foot soldier ?? Uh...ok"
Plus when it comes to the speech - we're talking serious limitations here and you'll soon get sick of hearing "Slice and dice !" and "Shell Slide !"

Rented the game from Blockbuster for a week for $7 ! Has to go back on Monday but managed to beat it with Leonardo anyway. Not gonna bother with it when it comes out at home now.

Also spotted the blue controller at Walmart today...mmmmmm....blue. And as for game prices, we're in a time when we really don't have it better anymore. In the U.S a new game will tend to cost $50. Of course for us having the better of the exchange rate, thats still cheaper for us, but when you live here and you don't have the luxury, its actually more expensive. So another useless piece of info for everyone. ;-)

Anyway, I'm off for now guys - seeya soon. ;-)
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:28
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Hello Savatt, hope things are ok :)

Turtles hey, well I will stay clear anyway ;)
Sat 03/01/04 at 03:16
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hi people - just to let you know I'm actually still around. ;-)

A couple of you will know I'm currently in Florida and I've been meaning to do this thing. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and happy new year. ;-)

Been looking at all the games - ugh ! So many out here that aren't out in the UK for awhile yet !
Oh and for anyone who intends to buy the upcoming Ninja Turtles game for XBox (or PS2), rent before you jump in and buy. I was looking to buy the game because I used to enjoy the old arcade game and SNES game.
Of course the new one is based on the new series and to be honest, it really doesn't bring back fond memories, just kinda has you thinking "thats not the proper voices....what the hells that ?? Thats a foot soldier ?? Uh...ok"
Plus when it comes to the speech - we're talking serious limitations here and you'll soon get sick of hearing "Slice and dice !" and "Shell Slide !"

Rented the game from Blockbuster for a week for $7 ! Has to go back on Monday but managed to beat it with Leonardo anyway. Not gonna bother with it when it comes out at home now.

Also spotted the blue controller at Walmart today...mmmmmm....blue. And as for game prices, we're in a time when we really don't have it better anymore. In the U.S a new game will tend to cost $50. Of course for us having the better of the exchange rate, thats still cheaper for us, but when you live here and you don't have the luxury, its actually more expensive. So another useless piece of info for everyone. ;-)

Anyway, I'm off for now guys - seeya soon. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.